Dinner pt. 2

Smooth brushing was felt on Espeon fuzzy face as she slowly opens her eyes to see Eevee with a marker. He was drawing on her face again

She clears her throat to get his attention which Eevee quickly notices as he drops the marker before nuzzling Espeon.

"Hi Espeon" he said nuzzling her happily

She sighs as she slowly got up before looking over at the couch to see Umbreon and Sylveon weren't there anymore before she looks at Eevee.

"Where's Sylveon And Umbreon?" Espeon asked Eevee as she tilt her head at him

"They're at the table waiting for Leafeon to finish making dinner" Eevee said

"I see" Espeon simply said as she gets up and picks Eevee up by the scruff of his neck carrying him to the kitchen as she sets him up into his seat at the table before going to the kitchen sink to wash the marker off her face again.

"Dinners Ready" Leafeon chirped bringing the pan of lasagna to the table and sets it down in the middle of the table before putting the oven mitts on the counter and sits down in her chair

Espeon sits down in her chair next to Eevee as she looks over at Umbreon being fed by Sylveon. Her ears flatten a little before she looks over at Eevee and smiles a little.

He was trying to reach for the pasta but couldn't since his paw arms were too small so he hops onto the table but Espeon uses psychic to set him back down in his chair and brings the food over to Eevee.

Leafeon was Eating her salad she had made while looking over at Espeon and Eevee then over at Umbreon and Sylveon.

"Uh Sylveon why are you feeding Umbreon?" She asked her tilting her head

"Cause I want too" Sylveon replied back looking over at her

"Why?"

"Cause I want too, how's that for an answer"

"What's your reason though?"

"Third time now Leafeon, Cause I want too"

"Why though"

Sylveon grits her teeth setting the silverware on the table and fully turns her attention to Leafeon.

"What I do is none of your business Leafeon"

"I'm just asking that's all"

"I asked her if she could feed me today since my paws are a little sore" Umbreon butted in seeing Sylveon glare at him

"Umbre, shhhh don't tell her that"

"I just did"

Sighing to herself, Espeon uses telekinesis again this time on Sylveon feelers and moves them over too Leafeon wrapping them around her and lifts Sylveon feelers to lift Sylveon in the air along with Leafeon.

"Hey let me down Espeon" Sylveon growled trying to move to get her feelers away from Leafeon

"No"

She looked over at Leafeon who was holding Sylveon feelers as her friend looked very happily.

"Your feelers feel so soft Sylveon" Leafeon purred holding them as she nuzzles them.

"Stop please Leafeon, I'm a little sensitive on my ribbons being stretch out like that and your making it worse by holding them"

"But their so soft"

"Umbre help me please"

He chuckles enjoying the entertainment that was going and eats some of the food that was on his plate.