Bobsledding Pt. 1

"Come on Mom and Sylveon hurry up, why are you two so slow" Eevee pouted as he hops up and down before dashing up the top of the stairs.

"Eevee slow down" Espeon panted trying to catching her breath and looks over her shoulder seeing Sylveon trying to keep up.

She goes back down a few steps and walks next to Sylveon helping her up the steps. She saw Sylveon give her a weak smile and nods.

"Thanks Espy" Sylveon smile abit and gently nuzzles her cheek affectionately.

A small blush form on her muzzle and she stays closer to Sylveon narrowing her eyes abit back up the stairs at the top of the snowy hill seeing Eevee waving at them.

"Come On Mom And Sylveon, guess Flareon is right about you two being slow now" he yelled down to them disappearing over the horizon.

The psychic Eeveelution frowns abit and slowly nuzzles Sylveon affectionately back.

"Why are you still calling me Espy, Sylvia?"

"And why are you still calling me Sylvia, Espy?"

The two of them still slowly nuzzle each  until they pulled away when reaching the top of the stairs seeing the other Eeveelutions there as well.

"Finally you made?" A voice said which turn out to be Flareon with a bandage around his head and neck.

Espeon smiles a little seeing him wince abit, she knew he had recently got out of the hospital after the beating she gave him a few days ago for trying to drown her son.

"How was the Hospital Flareon?" She smiles happily

The fire type eeveelution ignores her and looks over seeing everyone was now here. Umbreon was over by a few snow bobsleds looking inside making sure if everything was safe. Leafeon and Glaceon were glaring at each other since Leafeon had snow on her fur. Jolteon And Eevee we're playing in the snow nearby with Eevee rolling around with Jolteon. And finally he saw Espeon and Sylveon staring over at Eevee and Jolteon.

He also notice something out of the ordinary from seeing Espeon and Sylveon, they were sitting side by side next to each other. Quite odd for him to see that.

"Weird to see those two sitting next too  each other side by side..." he thought to himself while looking over at the bobsleds but his eyes slowly narrowed back over to Espeon and Sylveon and saw another Pokémon coming up the stairs behind them.

Small gasps came from Espeon and Sylveon as a blue fin-like Pokemon pass by them. It scratches its head with its paw looking at Sylveon and Espeon for a second before shaking its head.

"Sorry, keep your tails that are twisted up together out of the way" It said in a male voice before heading over to the bobsleds and dodging a snowball at him by Eevee.

"What?" Flareon thought as he was a little confused on what the blue Pokémon said to Espeon and Sylveon.

"Vaporeon you made it" Umbreon said going over to him with a hug as he returns the hug before they let go.

Vaporeon, the water eeveelution, nods his head at Umbreon and goes over to a bobsled whistling for everyone to come to him as he hops up onto a bobsled.

All the eeveelutions head over where Vaporeon is and gather around the bobsled since there were like four of them two for each eeveelution to get in and slide down the icy type mountain.

"Everyone, today we are gonna have a race," Vaporeon said looking at the eeveelutions staring at him and noticed Flareon staring over at Espeon and Sylveon "And Flareon quit staring at Espeon and Sylveon" he said with a smirk getting his attention and seeing Flareon muzzle turn a little red.

"I-I was n-not staring at them" he stuttered earning several giggles from the Glaceon and Leafeon.

Umbreon face paws himself as Vaporeon nods his head.

"Anyway, today we are gonna race down the hill on these bobsleds," he pointed over at the other three bobsleds "and which every team wins will decide where we will go out for supper tonight"

Eevee raised his paw and waving it in the air like child would for Attention.

"Yes Eevee?"

"Vaporeon, ummmm I don't know how to bobsled since this is my first time here and I thought we were just coming to this ski resort to have fun and what's a bobsled plus is the ice really that slippery and mmmmpph"

Jolteon sighs putting a paw on Eevee mouth to get him to be quiet while Flareon facepalms himself.

"Dang it Eevee, now we gotta listen to Vaporeon give an explanation on bobsledding"

He lifts his head up and saw Vaporeon smile at the furry brown creature.

"Why of course I will gladly answer all your questions" he replied earning a few groans from the other eeveelutions including facepaws.

As Vaporeon began to give an explanation on bobsledding, Flareon not wanting to hear any of it went over to the back of the bobsled Vaporeon and gave it a slight nudge.

The eeveelutions watch the bobsled begin to move towards the slope and a smirk form on Flareon muzzle.

"See ya at the bottom Vaporeon"

The water eeveelution stood up on the bobsled and turns around seeing the others were getting further away before turning back to see the slop coming up.

"DAMN IT FLAREON" Vaporeon yelled as his bobsled goes down the slop and his screams were heard as he traveled down the hill.

A sigh of relief wash over Flareon sparing him the stress of listening to Vaporeon explanation. Eevee Happily went over to Flareon and put a paw on his fluffy chest.

He felt Eevee paw on his chest and looks down at him trying to keep himself from getting worked up. Seeing that smile on Eevee muzzle really started to bug him but he needed to keep calm.

"Stay calm Flareon stay calm Don't need Espeon wrath" he thought to himself and looked over at her not noticing Eevee gave Flareon a nudge on the chest.

He snap back to attention and his eyes widen to see his body was moving towards the slope. He frantically try's to get his paws to dig into the ice but it was too late.

"Eevee, you little punk"

Eevee starts laughing hearing Flareon screams as the Fire eeveelution slides down the hill screaming too the bottom.

Leafeon nudges Glaceon and points at the one of bobsled while smirking. Glaceon nods her head and the girls run over to the bobsled hopping in but it falls on it's from the impact and begins to slide down towards the slope.

"Jolteon help me" Glaceon called out.

"Umbreon I need help" Leafeon called out too as she struggles to get up.

Even Glaceon struggles to get up too but with the bobsled heading over the slop both Eeveelutions held onto each other for dear life in a big tight hug.

Jolteon and Umbreon proceed over to one of the bobsleds hearing Leafeon and Glaceon scream all the way down the hill.

Eevee goes over to Espeon and Sylveon seeing the two of them looking over at Umbreon and  Jolteon get before they look at Eevee pawing his mother nose for attention.

"Mom, are you and Sylveon gonna ride together?"

A small blush appears on Espeon muzzle and she looks at the remaining bobsled that was empty then at Sylveon.

"Guess we should go get in that one then Sylvia"

The fairy eeveelution slowly nods her head and follows Espeon over to the remaining bobsled as Eevee goes over to the other one ready to push Umbreon and Jolteon down the hill since they weren't ready yet but he was.