Closet

Jolteon firmly pinned on his back in the lock closet, by Vaporeon, wincing in pain as there's some bruises all over his body and even his fur mess up too.

"I should've shock him but i don't want Leafeon to attack me either, why is he so worried about his chezits that he buys at the store a lot"

As he's pin, Vaporeon can be heard panting out of breath. It has been so long since he let loose like that except the times him and the other Eeveelutions brawl like that but to go all out on Jolteon.

His eyes move all over Jolteon wanting to make sure he didn't hurt his friend too bad that would involve a trip to the ER.

"Well has Mr. Stealer learn his lesson?" He ask smirking and pressing his face onto Jolteons that their noses are touching.

He groan abit not answering Vaporeon question and stare right back into the water type eyes.

Both Jolteon and Vaporeon didn't say a word to each other but the water type did press his body down onto Jolteon giving him a smirk, that way he's fully pin and not able to move until he allows him too.

"Can you get off?"

"Nope, not until you promise to never eat my Chezits again"

"No deal"

"Then we'll stay like this until you do"

"Don't make me do something drastic Vaporeon"

"If you shock me I'm telling Leafeon"

"Tattletale"

"Food Stealer"

"Vaporeon, GET OFF OF ME"

"NO, not until you promise never to eat my chezits again"

"I will do something drastic to get you off of me?"

"Like what?"

A few ideas cross Jolteon mind but he did blush at a couple of them and glances away but Vaporeon moves his head too still keeping there noses press.

"N-Nothing"

"Tell me please"

"It's nothing important"

Vaporeon narrows his eyes and suddenly kiss Jolteon nose before pulling away smiling.

His eyes widen in surprise and he looks at his friend.

"Did Vaporeon just kiss my nose?"

His question is answer with another kiss to the nose making him blush abit red on his muzzle.

"V-Vaporeon w-what a-are you d-doing?"

"Nothing" he shrugged and kiss Jolteon cheek too making him blush even worse.

"Vaporeon, p-please s-stop"

Vaporeon kiss Jolteon other cheek while ignoring his friends pleads and gets into a better position as it felt a little cold inside the closet.

"Nope"

He sighs abit only for a blanket to be brought over the two of them by Vaporeon and it's completely dark.

"W-Wait Vaporeon, I-I'll tell Leafeon" he panic and starts struggling to get free from whatever shenanigans his friend gonna do too him.

"And I'll tell Glaceon you love her which you actually do by the way"

Jolteon blushes more as Vaporeon starts to struggle back and gently pressing more into the thunder type body giving him a kiss on the nose again.

"V-Vaporeon s-stop it please, d-don't do this"

"But I want to be loved"

"But Vaporeon"

He ignores Jolteon and wraps his body around the thunder eeveelution ready to warm up.