Finding Eevee Pt 4

The ventilation shaft opens and a small shadow figure enters Flareon bedroom wagging its tail and climbing onto a chair next to Flareon bed. It giggles very cutely seeing Flareon hugging his pillow like he was holding someone in his dream.

"Mmmm...." it heard Flareon moan in his sleeping kissing his pillow.

"Time to pounce onto Flareon and wake him up" the shadow figure said giggling some more.

The time to wake Flareon up was now and nothing will be able to stop him. At last it was pouncing time.

"CANNONBALL" the shadow figure yelled jumping off the chair onto Flareon but the fire eeveelution rolls out of the way for it to land on his bed.

He rolls over and wraps his paws around the shadow figure neck pulling it into a hug and kisses it's fuzzy cheek along with wrapping his tail around the fuzzy creature.

"Flareon stop no kissy face from you too" the figure pouts struggling to get free and puts its paws on its chest to push him away. But the fire eeveelution holds the creature closer so it doesn't escape.

His ears perk up abit hearing his name from the deep sleep he was in and slowly open up an eye too see a brown furry and fuzzy creature in his bed.

"Eevee??" He said in a tired tone letting out a yawn.

"Uhhhh Hi Flareon" Eevee smiles sheepishly.

He rub his eyes and blink a few times before getting a clear vision and saw it really was Eevee. A sigh escapes his lips but he kept his paws around the furball wanting to know what Eevee was doing in his room.

"Eevee, what are you doing in my bedroom this late at night?" Flareon asked sternly but keeping his anger at bay hoping Eevee wasn't there to disturb him.

"I uuuhhhh ummmm wanted to see you" he lied.

It wasn't the full truth since he had snuck away from Glaceon while she went to get him a midnight snack in Leafeon garden they were in earlier and while sneaking away from her he manage to find a way into the ventilation shaft outside. At that moment he wanted to go see Flareon and wake him up.

Narrowing his eyes at Eevee he leans closer his nose pressing on eevees seeing his ears flatten a little which look a little cute.

"F-Flareon, ummm s-sorry if I woke you up," Eevee said wondering why Flareon nose was pressing on his nose.

"Meh, no big deal"

He rubs the back of Eevee head looking at him, he certainly did look cute and adorable. And very soft too. Keeping his paws around Eevee, he holds him closer in the hug not letting go.

"Um Flareon what are you doing?" Eevee asked gently trying to push Flareon away but it wasn't working since he wasn't that strong.

He was keeping Eevee here in his bedroom with him tonight so he didn't try anything else to wake him up.

"Your staying with me tonight Eevee" he replied nuzzling his cheek.

Before Eevee could say anything he heard the door open and saw someone enter Flareon bedroom, with there tail wagging and a smile on there lips.

"Oh Flareon, what are you and Eevee doing?" A voice said walking over and hopping onto the bed revealing itself to be none other than Espeon.

He begin to get a little bit uneasy to see Espeon in his bedroom and on his bed. Holding Eevee close, the furball wiggles to get free as she gets underneath the covers snuggling up close to him.

"I'm just wondering why Eevee's in my room and what are you doing in bed with me?" Flareon asked putting a paw on Espeon face but gets pulled closer towards her instead.

"Mommy, I need room" Eevee pouted struggling too get free

She scoots back abit and looks at her son smiling at him before looking back at Flareon with a smile. He wiggles his body but Flareon kept him in his paws while seeing Espeon looking at him.

She's Snuggles very close to him and licks his nose before wrapping her paws around her son falling asleep next Flareon.

"Okay, what just happen?" Flareon thought to himself blushing a shaded red unaware Eevee turned over to face his mother and falls asleep in her arms