Waterslide Pt. 5

A door opens up from Flareon bedroom and Eevee exits out proudly since he got to play on Flareon computer without him being caught for he is the king of computer games now.

"Nothing can stop me from conquering the world" he said proudly before noticing the water hose in front of him.

He gasp and leaps at it grabbing the water hose with his paws and starts struggling to defeat it.

"You won't escape me this time" he laughed rolling around

Over by the stairs Sylveon was calling out for Umbreon trying to find out where he was as he's in the living room reading the newspaper, that's when she notice the water hose on the stairs gushing water onto the stairs.

"Who brought this into the house" she call out abit angry cause now the stairs would be all soaking wet which means it involves drying up the stairs and using the vacuum cleaning to sucking the water out of the carpet.

"Umbreon where are you, I need to find out who did this" Sylveon said using her ribbon feelers to pick up the hose only for it to suddenly shut off.

Seeing it shut off Sylveon looks into it which was a big mistake.

Down the hallway Eevee hugging the water hose as the water pressure builds up behind him

"1, 2, 3 I win Yaay I am the champion for I am the champion my friends" Eevee cheers out letting go of the hose.

Once the hose is let go, the water zooms all the way back to Sylveon gushing cold water out onto her face including her eyes which sting.

The fairy Eeveelution cried out in pain and clutches her face when she stands on her hind legs for a brief moment but it in turn cause her to fall down the stairs.

"My Eyes, Umbreon help me" she cried tumbling all the way down the stairs only to be lifted in the air and brought over to Umbreon on the couch as he's using psychic.

"I just did" he said setting her down gently next to him

Sylveon rubs her eyes trying to get them all better but they still hurt from the cold water.

After a minute of rubbing her eyes she slowly opens them up only to see Umbreon reading the newspaper.

He had save her from getting hurt on the stairs unlike the other Eeveelutions, this certainly called for a very special reward.

Humming to herself she snatch the newspaper out of his paws and wraps her ribbon feelers around his whole body ignoring his annoyed look which turn to a sudden surprise look.

"Um Sylveon what are you doing?" Umbreon ask feeling his cheeks get all warm until he's dragged off the couch and over to the small hallway closet

"You'll see honey"

His muzzle got more red realizing what she's about to do.

"C-can this wait?"

"No, you, me, closet Now"

She pulls him into the closet as he whines but his tail is wagging happily. Her ribbon feelers lock the closet door from the outside before closing it shut tightly.

A few moments later some sounds of kissing were heard in the closet.

"Sylveon mmm I really like mmmm you mmmmm but shouldn't someone go outside mmmmmm and turn off the hose first mmmmm mm" Umbreon ask between the kiss as he's laying on his back.

The fairy Eeveelution ignores her dark Eeveelution and kisses him very deeply that she drags over to the corner even while laying on top.

"Nope mmmmm this is more mmmmm important honey mmmm"

A small gasp escape his lips he felt Sylveon body press into him.

"W-what are you doing S-Sylviaaaah"

A small giggles escapes Sylveon lips as their kissing got more deeper and passionate with love.

"Mmmm I'm loving you mmmmmm"

Moans are heard inside the closet as the water hose upstairs continues gushing water out onto the stairs for a couple hours while Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon and Glaceon are still unconscious.

And coming up next to the stairs was none other than Leafeon.

"The water is running?" Leafeon said to herself unaware of Eevee slowly approaching her from behind to attack.