Rage Quit Pt. 2

"Jolteon" a happy cheerful cute voice said entering the bedroom and pushing the toy dump truck over to the electric Eeveelution that's sitting at his own computer playing a computer game.

The chair swirl around and Jolteon gets out of his chair giving Eevee a big fluffy adorable hug.

"Hi Eevee what's up"

"Whatcha doing?" Eevee asked happily snuggling into Jolteon fluffy fur.

"Playing a computer game what about you?"

He wanted to see what game Jolteon was playing and also get his two other plushies that he left in the thunder type bedroom. Eevee gently paws his nose wagging tail happily and points at his plushies on the computer desk.

Seeing what Eevee pointed at, he smiles and hops back into his chair unaware what was happening on his computer game.

The two plushies were a Jolteon and Glaceon one surprisingly odd since Jolteon went on his first date with her and got beat up by her in the movie theater. He still didn't understand why she would beat him up but shrugs it off and grabs the plushies tossing them back to Eevee who places them into the toy dump truck.

"What game are you playing Jolteon?" He asked curiously

"Something that's a little to violent for you too see" Jolteon replied

"Can I watch?"

He didn't want Eevee to see the Violent video game he's playing otherwise he might get something much worse if Espeon found out like a smooching attack. Or a lecture from Umbreon.

"Sorry little buddy but not today"

"but?"

"No butts" he said unware that his computer show a pop-up screen.

"Okaaayyy" he said pouting and starts pushing his toy truck out into the hallway to go see what Vaporeon was doing in his room.

Swirling the chair back to his computer screen, it's time to continue business.

'Your computer has turn off by itself, have a nice day"

The screen went to a blue screen showing that Jolteon computer crash on him and he forgot to save the data.

"No"

He puts his paws on the screen looking at it with shock and awe on his face.

"NO"

And it was thanks to Eevee who distracted Jolteon for allowing it to happen even though it wasn't the furball fault.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Jolteon scream falling out of his chair sobbing away.

Down the hallway Eevee opens up the door to Vaporeon bedroom, time to pay the water type a visit.