Can't sleep Pt. 1

It was dark and quiet outside in the backyard, only the wind being heard blowing along the grass and clouds moving in the sky. A storm was definitely coming and it would be a great time for any pokemon to head inside if anyone was outside.

Some rustling sounds came from the bushes in the backyard and out came Espeon, humming to herself before looking back at the bushes.

"You gonna come out dear?" Espeon ask at whoever was in the bushes.

"J-Just let me g-get up first" a voice groan, the bushes rustling more and out came Sylveon.

Her muzzle was a little bit red and she wasn't looking at Espeon, not making direct eye contact with her. She goes over to Espeon side and feels Espeon gently muzzle her cheek softly. She wants to pull away but couldn't, Espeon cheek was so soft and smooth.

She gently move her feeler ribbons around Espeon still blushing and legs out a sigh, wincing abit too. Her body was all sore and she would definitely feel more sore in the morning when she wakes up.

"L-Lets go inside E-Espy" Sylveon said slowly glancing her eyes at Espeon who nods at her before looking away and the two of them go inside the house.

Espeon closes the door when they got inside and lock it too. Once they were inside, the two of them go over to the living room and hop up onto the couch together as Espeon nuzzles Sylveon giving her a hug and wrapping her tail around hers.

Sylveon slowly wraps Espeon into a hug too and nuzzles back. Her face was a completely mess, she can still remember what happen in the bushes earlier and couldn't get it off her mind.

"Why me? W-why did I do that with her?," She thought to herself feeling her heart beat against her chest and she slowly pull herself closer into Espeon arms "Arceus, just why...I wanna let go but I can't she's so soft, kind and gentle in this hug"

A sigh escape from her lips and she looks at Espeon at bit seeing her snuggling closer to her and slowly snuggles close to Her as well. She doesn't know what was going through her mind, it's like she couldn't think straight.

"I hope I can get some sleep tonight"
————————————————————
A couples went by after their little snuggle on the couch, Sylveon was tossing and turning trying to fall asleep but she just couldn't. The reason why was that she couldn't stop thinking about Espeon and her time together earlier. She have to give her credit, Espeon was very soft and warm, plus nice too.

She shakes her head trying to get rid of these thoughts but they wouldn't go away.

"Why can't I stop thinking about her" she thought to herself not hearing her bedroom door slowly open and close.

She felt something hop up onto her bed, startling her abit and saw glowing rings giving her a sigh of relief.

"Umbreon"

A sigh escape from Umbreon lips getting underneath the covers and rolling over to face Sylveon seeing her awake and gives her a soft smile.

"Still awake Sylvia?"

"Yeah I can't sleep"

Wrapping his paws around Sylveon, he gently pulls her closer to him as she wraps her feelers around the both of them. She was relieve Umbreon was here, having him in bed with her tonight will surely help her get some sleep.