Ribbons pt. 3

Humming was heard in the hallway as Glaceon was walking up the stairs with a couple ice packs and is heading to the door. Once she had reached the door, she trys to open it but finds it locked.

"Okay Eevee, Why is your door locked" Glaceon called out loud to get his attention finding it a little annoying that he would closed the door and lock it after being gone for only a few minute or more like a Half-Hour.

Putting her ear on the door to listen to see if there was anything he was up too, she could've sworn she heard some sounds that almost sounded like smooching and muffles.

"What's going on there...waitaminute is Eevee in there with someone cause those are definitely sounds of lips smooching"

"Mmmmph Stop mmmmph I already got enough mmmmm affection mmmmm someone mmmmmph help"

Her eyes widen as she backs up while dropping the ice packs and charges to Eevee door but she fails at breaking through causing to get knocked out from the impact and slumps to the floor.

The bedroom door unlocks and opens and Sylveon pokes her head out to see Glaceon slumped along the floor, she shrugs before her head goes back into the bedroom, she then starts closing the door and locking it but this was enough time for Eevee to get up while wincing and goes over to the window.

"I'm outta here" Eevee said opening the window and prepared to jump out but Sylveon feelers wrapped around Eevee pulling him back into the bedroom "Noooooo"

The window gets shut tightly by Sylveon feelers and locked up too followed by the blinds being closed making it a little darker in Eevee bedroom as she pulls him over to her.

"Where do you think your going Eevee, you still have much more affection I need to give you"

"No please Sylveon, I've had enough please, please please"

Eevee looked so cute and adorable in Sylveon eyes, his fur look so fluffy and nice, adorable and very very handsome, she just had to snuggle up with him.

"Just a little more" she smirked kissing his nose and cheek seeing Eevee blushing.

"No, no more please...I'll...I'll scream if you do"

"Awww that's cute"

"I-I'm serious...d-don't make me" Eevee said stuttering as he saw Sylveon leaning her face close to his "I-I'm w-warning y-you"

"I find that very cute in you Eevee, threatening to scream for help"

That was Sylveon final warning as he didn't hold back making his screams as loudest it can be in the house for anyone to hear.

She winces dropping Eevee out of her feelers and covers her ears as she falls backwards off the bed with Eevee still screaming as loud as he can.

Banging sounds were heard from outside Eevee bedroom door that sounded like a battering ram before it busted opeband in came Umbreon running into the room at full speed followed by Espeon while Glaceon was getting up clutching her head.

"WHATS GOING ON IN HERE?" Umbreon shouted at everyone covering his ears before seeing Sylveon on the floor and goes over to her "WHY IS EEVEE SCREAMING"

"WHAT?" Sylveon winced as she looks up at Umbreon since she couldn't hear him

Espeon goes over to Eevee bed like everything was okay and nuzzles his cheek to get him to calm down and even puts a paw over his mouth.

"Shhhhhh, I'm here Eevee I'm here" Espeon said soothingly while nuzzling him

"Mmmmmph" Eevee muffled when  Espeon took her paw off his mouth "y-your here" he gives Espeon a hug whimpering.

"Are you Okay Eevee?"

"No I'm not"

"What happen?" Espeon asked as she noticed smooching marks all over his face

"Sylveon kissed me all over my face"

She frozen a little bit taken back at what she heard "w-what did Sylveon do?"

"She kissed me all over my face"

Silence was in the room as Umbreon was helping Sylveon up too the floor and nuzzles her while she nuzzles back purring affectionately.

"Sylveon"

She turned around only to get tackled back to the floor by Espeon who was growling at her with fury in her eyes.

"Why did you kiss all over EEVEE FACE" She hissed at the fairy type Eeveelution.

Sylveon struggles to get out of Espeon grip by was detained by her psychic keeping her firmly pinned on the floor on her back with Espeon towering over her.

"Umm Espeon are you Okay?" Umbreon asked reaching out to calm Espeon down only for her to hiss back at him making withdraw his paw.

"Umbreon Help" Sylveon whimpered struggling to get free but Espeon firmly put pressure onto Sylveon

"Why. Did you. KISS EEVEE?" Espeon snarled at her

Sylveon struggles more but couldn't move while Espeon was waiting for her answer, surely she was in big trouble now.

Eevee sneaks out of the room not wanting to see what the conclusion would be if there was a fight and heads down the hallway, not noticing Glaceon was following after him.