Rage quit Pt. 3

Entering Vaporeon bedroom, he saw the water type on his computer too and in the middle of the floor was a Leafeon and Vaporeon plushies. He left those in Vaporeon bedroom yesterday and had come too retrieve them. Sneaking over to them with his toy dump truck, he reach for the plushies.

"AAAAAAAGH, this has been my problem ever since I got this stupid computer last year and I can't complete this song, it's like the keyboards are broken" Vaporeon complained, it's not easy for him to get so upset but examining the keyboard shows it was all fine.

Seeing what Vaporeon was doing, he goes over to the water type and paws his tail for attention.

"What is it Eevee?" He asked not looking down at him

"I'm not Eevee it's me Umbreon," Eevee giggles only for the tail to wrap around his body and pull him up into Vaporeon paws.

He looks at Eevee then nuzzles his nose licking his face too.

"Hello Eevee"

"Hi Vaporeon" Eevee said hugging him

Returning the hug, he keeps the furball wrapped up in his tail while Eevee turns around to see some kind of game play on the computer screen showing Arrows on the screen and rainbow like arrows trying to match up the screen to get points.

"Vee-Vo-Viper, Vee-Vo-Viper" the music sang on the computer as Vaporeon desperately tried to keep up with the arrows on the keyboard listening to the music.

His tail wags as Eevee listens to the music moving his head around watching Vaporeon speed up the process.

"Vee-Vo-Viper, Vee-Vo-Viper, Vaporeon gonna lose and get all mad breaking his screen" Eevee sang loudly adding his own version to the song that was playing.

An arrow miss the mark and Vaporeon swipes his paw at one of the sound boxes, pushing it off the desk trying to contain the frustration.

"Get the heck outta here," he complained to the computer "and Eevee please leave, I need to complete this without you disturbing me"

"Okay Vaporeon, I bet Leafeon would smooch your face if you won"

He gets out of Vaporeon chair, gets the Leafeon and Vaporeon plushies, throws them in the toy dump truck and starts pushing it back into the hallway.

Time to head to the basement and see Umbreon.

"Daddy, where are you?" Eevee chirped happily.

"Downstairs in my room buddy" Umbreon replied to his son from the basement.

"Lookout below"

Eevee pushes the truck and watches it tumble down the stairs with the plushies. Same thing happens down the next flight of stairs leading into the basement.

"Let's give this another try" Vaporeon said taking a deep breath and starts up the game.

The arrows move very fast with Vaporeon trying his very best to win the game, he was almost there at last victory will be his and he would get a perfect run.

"Yes, Yes, YES, YEEEEEESSSSSS EPICNESS, EPICNESS, ALMOST THERE, ALMOST THERE" he scream at the top of his lungs, he's never felt this much excitement before in his life.

Almost there as the song nears its end but he ends up sneezing and misses the final note on the mark.

That's it, he couldn't take it anymore.

Grabbing the keyboard, Vaporeon starts smashing it along the screen but breaks the keyboard in the process sending the keys everywhere.

"ALL BECAUSE OF A STUPID SNEEZE WHY A STUPID SNEEZE?" he yelled before slamming his head on the desk sobbing away at missing the final note.