Bobsledding pt. 2

"Get in Umbreon" Jolteon said to Umbreon that was struggling to hop into the bobsled.

"Well just give me a second Jolteon and let me hope in there" Umbreon replied back to Jolteon trying to keep his balance on the ice but he kept falling flat on his face.

Eevee giggled and gives Jolteon bobsled a slight nudge with his paw and it begins moving towards the slop.

He looks over and the Thunder eeveelution eyes widen abit before realizing Umbreon wasn't in the bobsled with him. Jolteon turns and saw Eevee waving at him with a smile.

"Eevee you little punk" He grits his teeth as the bobsled goes down the hill and his scream was heard all the way down to the bottom.

Espeon and Sylveon put their seatbelts on as they were prepared to go down the hill next and Sylveon wraps her feelers around Umbreon to pull him up into the sled with them. They completely forgot about Eevee sneaking behind the bobsled and giving it a slight nudge with his paw as it begins to move away from Umbreon.

"Wait what's going?" Sylveon gasp as Espeon turn around seeing her son Eevee waving at them.

"Arceus, Eevee you little rascal," She facepaws herself and sees Sylveon trying to get her seatbelt off "what are you doing Sylvia?"

"Going back for Umbre," Sylveon said but saw the slope coming up and holds onto Espeon for dear life "hold me Espy" she said causing Espeon to blush abit and hold onto Sylveon.

Both Umbreon and Eevee watch the bobsled go down the hill and hear the two girls scream all the way down holding onto each other going through the twists and turns.

Getting up from the ice, Umbreon sighs in relief happy he doesn't have to be in the bobsled with Espeon and Sylveon not even realizing he too was sliding on the ice.

"Da-Umbreon" Eevee called out to him.

"Yes Eevee?" Umbreon turning around to see Eevee getting further away from him and looks over his shoulder that he too was heading for the slope. He panics and try's to move but slips on the ice again face first.

"Eevee, Buddy help me"

"Bye Umbreon" Eevee laughs waving bye to Umbreon.

"EEVEE, you are so 'grounded'" Umbreon growls and slides down the hill screaming all the way down too the bottom.

He chuckles to himself seeing how fun it look and not wanting to be left out, Eevee begins to back up.

"Oh what the heck"

He makes a mad dash towards the slope and hops onto the ice as he too Finally heads all the way to the bottom of the hill.

"Wheeeeee" he laughs going through all the twists and turns before noticing Umbreon up ahead had crash into a pile of snow that the other Eeveelutions were in.

"D-UMBREON"

"EEVEE"

The two of them scream since Eevee was coming towards Umbreon at a fast speed and the dark type eeveelution try's to use psychic to stop Eevee from colliding into him but he was a little too late as Eevee fuzzy body collided into Umbreon face and a giggle escape from Eevee lips.

A sigh escape from Umbreon lips and he moves one of his paws gently patting him on the head gently pulling Eevee chest away from his face and gets up before turning around to seeing the other Eeveelutions were all unconscious.

"I better call an ambulance" he said to himself and picks Eevee up by the scruff of his neck and carrys Eevee back to the Ski Resort to call for an Ambulances.