With Jolteon Pt. 2

Glaceon stretch her body and lays back into the cool cold/warm bathtub that will surely erase all the stress away from her.

It's been a stressful day for her today cause it result in her getting into a argument with Sylveon over the AC.

Surely it'll raise the electrical bill abit but it's very hot outside and she can't stand the heat.

Then after that argument, she went with Espeon, Leafeon and Sylveon to the mall to do some shopping for whatever reason as she only wanted to go to the bookstore there but Espeon manage to convince to go to the clothing store in the mall while Leafeon was dragged over too a 'Special Store' by Sylveon.

"Espy, Arceus her body so warm and soft when held onto very close"

Her mind began to trail off as she began to think about Espeon but her mind also begin to get interrupted by her time yesterday in the trash can with Jolteon.

The two of them kissing each other having their paws wrapped around each other too. Her tail brush along the bathtub wall as she closes her eyes letting her mind play out at what happen in the trash can.

Jolteon lips did have a wonderful flavor to them plus his paw did feel very soft when he pat it.

"Arceus why am I thinking about this now, we've only went on a date once or twice awhile back ugh he better take me to the library tomorrow like he promise"

Her mind still focus on Jolteon the whole time she's taking a bath that she didn't realize Jolteon standing outside the bathroom door guarding the entrance even though the doors open.

He doesn't know why he's doing this but part of him wants too, plus yesterday was a wonderful day involving Glaceon and himself in the trash can making out while the other Eeveelutions were out of the house.

"Wonder if she's willing to makeout with me again" he thought to himself smiling very happily

Her fur and body did feel very cool yesterday and her lips had a sweet fruity flavor too even her tongue as well.

Putting a paw to his forehead and rubbing it, he couldn't get Glaceon off his mind.

"She's so beautiful and pretty"

Back in the bathtub, some bubbles began to form near the drain in the tub across from Glaceon.

Her tail moves in the water like nothing ever happen even as a watery fin creature slowly rises up and grabs Glaceon tail.

The moment her is grab Glaceon felt it and slowly opens up one eye to see if her tail got caught in the shower curtains but it didn't.

And her other eye opens before she scoots back startled letting out a scream.

——-

His ears perk up hearing Glaceon scream and whirls around to bolt into the bathroom but runs into the wall first without even thinking.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" He heard Glaceon scream and quickly gets up bolting into the bathroom ignoring the bruise on his face.

"Glaceon are you alright?" He answer looking around.

"Jolteon? What are you doing in here too?" Glaceon scream sounding very annoyed Jolteon had to barge in.

He goes over to the bathtub and sees Glaceon face completely red including a Pokémon hugging her too.

It's Vaporeon.

"What the? Vaporeon what are you doing in here?" Jolteon ask demanding to know why he's hugging her.