Bobsledding Pt. 3

"Oh man that bobsledding trip was a bad idea from the start" Vaporeon groan facepawing himself since he was in a hospital bed wrap up in bandages.

His four paws were wrapped up along with tail too and he had a neck brace around his neck plus his head was wrap up in bandages too.

"I think disaster was going to happen from the very beginning," Flareon replied to Vaporeon while wrap up in bandages too plus his two hind legs had casts on them too "I blame Eevee"

"Hey don't blame the young one for getting us in the situation

"Well I partially blame him for getting my hind legs broken or sprain or whatever is wrong with then" Flareon growled and notice Umbreon coming into the hospital room with Eevee on his head.

"Hi" Eevee chirp happily with his fluffy tail wagging side to side seeing Flareon and Vaporeon all wrapped up on the beds.

"Uh-oh trouble has come" Flareon sigh before receiving a water gun to the face by Vaporeon "REALLY?"

"I said don't blame the young one," Vaporeon sighs watching Umbreon walk over to his bed with a paper "how's everyone else doing?"

A sigh escape from Umbreon lips as he hands Vaporeon the Hospital bill.

"Everyone is unconscious in their hospital rooms due too all of us crashing into each other at the bottom of the hill with the bobsledders pile on top of everyone, so yeah they are unconscious as of right now" Umbreon replied to him

Flareon looks over at Eevee seeing him get off of him and walks over to him hopping on the bed.

"Hey Flareon"

"Go away Eevee" He told the furball sounding annoyed not wanting to see him

"Nope," Eevee giggles pouncing onto Flareon jumps up and down on him laughing happily.

"EEVEE GET OFF ME"

"NO"

A suddenly glow surrounds Eevee and he floats in the air all the way over to Umbreon. A frown was on his lips with a sigh as he shook his head with his eyes glowing

"Eevee, Flareon is in a lot of pain and I don't want you to bother him further"

"But D-Umbreon whhhhhy?"

"Want me to tell your mother?"

Eevee eyes widen and his head lowers in defeat with a whimper.

Vaporeon sighs ignoring everything that was going on and looks at the paper which was the hospital bill and his eyes widen.

"ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS"

He crumbles the paper clutching his chest as he grits his teeth.

"Your not gonna have a heart attack are you Vaporeon?" Flareon asked him

"Not at these prices" Vaporeon replies and throws the paper bill over to Flareon.

"Don't throw stuff at me"

Vaporeon water guns him again soaking Flareon fur.

"REALLY, VAPOREON AGAIN"

"Yup" he replied proudly feeling all better.

Umbreon sighs facepawing himself and carrys Eevee out of the room ignoring Vaporeon and Flareon bicker at each other.

"Oh brother" Umbreon thought to himself as Eevee struggles to get free from floating in the air.