Rainy Day

It was very depressing outside watching the rain drop from the sky and hit the ground making the grass all wet and muddy. All he just wants to do is go outside and play in the rain but noooooo, Leafeon told him he had too stay inside or else he would catch a cold outside in the rain

That's when an idea suddenly hit him, there was lots things to do in the House actually and he was going to find something to do

"Time to grab a marker and make some silly pictures" Eevee said to himself running to the kitchen.

When he reaches the kitchen, he looked around to see if anyone was around and lucky for him no one was, making a perfect opportunity, he runs to the drawer in the corner next to the kitchen table where all the pens and markers were and grabs a black coloring marker before quickly running out of the kitchen

"Lets see, whose face should I draw on today's," Eevee thought to himself with the marker in his mouth as he walks up the stairs trying to think who would be the victim of his drawing attack.

He goes over to someone's room to see who was sleeping and it was Espeon that was sleeping on her bed. This was a perfect opportunity to get Espeon despite the rules of not being allowed into her bedroom since she had issues when the others.

Slowly creeping into her bedroom, he sneaks over to Espeon bed with his tail wagging and hops onto her bed, takes the cap off the maker before beginning to draw on Espeon face.

Something was brushing along her face, something that felt smooth and gentle, something that smell like drawing material.

Espeon slowly opened her eyes and rubs her right eye with her paw and his about to turn around to sit up until she notices Eevee with a marker.

"EEVEE" she shouted his name watching the young kit stumble backwards and fall off her bed.

That's when she notice out of the corner of her eye across her bedroom there was a mirror and her face had been completely drawn on

"YOU DREW ON MY FACE" she screamed at the young kit who had already bolted out of her bedroom with her giving chase down the hallway "GET BACK HERE"

He ran for his life since he knew it was hard to calm Espeon down and she might hurt him somehow.

Up head he saw the stairs, he had to get away from Espeon, he just had too. He makes a bolt for the stairs only to feel his body get lifted up and brought back over to Espeon since she was using telekinesis.

"Your not going anywhere Eevee" Espeon simply said with a low growl in her voice as she was doing her best to keep herself from getting angry.

"Please don't hurt me Espeon" Eevee squirmed as he lets out a small whimper afraid of what she might do too him

Espeon gets closer to Eevee setting him gently on the floor as she looks at him in the eye seeing fear in his eyes. Letting out a sigh, she leans down and picks him by the scruff of his neck with her mouth and take him downstairs to the kitchen.

"Why does he think I'm going to hurt him, I gotta find out whose putting these thoughts into his head" She thought to herself sighing while reaching the kitchen and using her telekinesis to get a rag out of the drawer, rinse it off with cold water, squeeze the rag and brings it over as she sets Eevee on the ground before washing the marker off her face.

The young kit tried sneak away but Espeon gently pulls him back towards her and then uses the rag to wash Eevee face off.

"Ugh, Espeon mmmmph don't mmmmph Stop mmmph" he pouted while getting his face all washed and clean as he saw the marker drawings on her face was completely washed away.

"Your not going anywhere until your cleaned up" She begins humming to herself like any mother would to her son to make'em look nice and cleaned

"But I'm completely mmmpph fine mmmpph"

"Yes you are" She happily said tossing the rag on the counter and picks him up again "time for a bath"

Eevee pouts again and folds his paws thinking this was probably his punishment for drawing on Espeon face.

Obviously it was.