Shocking and Brawl

A loud Scream is heard from inside the closet follow by the door unlocking and finally opening up with Jolteon walking out shaking his fur.

"I told you Vaporeon I don't wanna deal with your shenanigans besides why are you all so lovey-dovey towards me all of a sudden?" He asked his friend turning around to see Vaporeon pass out unconscious from the shock he gave him.

He even saw little bolts of static surrounding his water type friend before facepawing himself too.

'I overdid it, I just hope Leafeon doesn't beat me up because of this"

At the exact same moment, he heard the front door downstairs open up suddenly and a familiar voice running up the stairs.

"Vappy, where are you?"

Looking around quickly, Jolteon jumps through the window, breaking it in the process and lands in the bushes just in time to hear Leafeon scream in horror.

And with that Jolteon runs away from the house ignoring Leafeon scream who saw him.

"JOLTEON, YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW SO I CAN BEAT YOU AND OW GLACEON WHY DID YOU HIT OW OW OW CUT IT OW AAAAGH"

Glaceon had run into Vaporeon room after hearing Leafeon threatening Jolteon. She jumps onto the bed and punch her in the head before kicking her friend as well.

"You threaten Jolteon, you have to deal with me" Glaceon said as she stood on her hind paws but falls backwards on the bed

She winces in pain and glare directly at Glaceon.

"Well I can tell he shock Vaporeon"

"And your gonna hurt him over that" Glaceon said getting back up watching Leafeon get up too.

"Just to teach him a lesson"

Narrowing her eyes, Glaceon leaps at Leafeon as Leafeon leaps at Glaceon both girls colliding into each other starting up a cloudfight.

There paws and tails flail around inside the fight along with abit of fur flying out to too teach each other a lesson.

At the same time, Vaporeon slowly crawling out of the room in pain from the shock he had received from Jolteon.

"Espeon so called 'Love Perfume' really does have an intimate affect, I knew my curiousity would get the better of me ugh last time I ever go into her room and spray it on myself...I'm sure Jolteon had that 'experimental perfume' sprayed on him before"