Fun Time Pt. 2

"Oh Vappy" Leafeon cheerful voice cooed in Vaporeon bedroom as she enters before closing the door and locking it tightly so no one bothers them tonight, for tonight would be a very special night for the both of them.

Eating his chez-its, he turns around and drops the box in complete shock and awe. Some of the crackers spill out of the box as he watches Leafeon happily approach with a slyfully smile, hips wagging side to side even her tail wags happily too.

And boy did she look very attractive too.

"Um Leafeon, a-are you here to clean my room?" Vaporeon ask before being jump by Leafeon into his chair as she wraps her paws around his neck and hind legs around his waist.

At last, she got him trapped and nothing the other Eeveelutions could do would stop her from achieving her goal.

Looking into his eyes, they look so cute, adorable, nice, handsome and attractive too. Tonight going to be a special night for the two of them and she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"I sure am honey, 'Leafeon Clean Service' is here to clean your bedroom closet" she purrs happily nuzzling his cheek and kiss his cheek too

"I-Is that why your wearing a maids costume?"

"I'm not the only one" she winks starting to lean backwards and pulling Vaporeon with her.

"L-Leafeon w-what are you doing?" Vaporeon asked trying to get free but wasn't really trying as he really wants to spend some alone time with her.

Wagging her tail, she wraps it around Vaporeon whose still playfully struggling to get free while starting to lean in on her.

"Noooothing"

"Noooooo heeeeellllllp"

She falls backwards out of his chair bringing Vaporeon with her to the floor as there lips start connecting and reconnecting together. With Vaporeon on top her she tightens her hold around her boyfriends body and vigorously kisses him with deep and passionate kisses.

At last he's all hers and no one is taking him away from her or else they'll face her wrath.

"Why mmmph are we suddenly mmmmmph kissing each other mmmmph" Vaporeon asked in the kiss starting to wrap his paws around her neck

"I don't mmmph know mmmph but I like it this way mmmmmm" Leafeon replied while beginning to roll with him on the floor towards the bedroom closet.

"What are we gonna do in the closet?" He asked blushing rolling with her on the floor into the closet.

She grins as she uses her tail to close the closet door and lock it too.

"It's loving time"

"W-what mmmmph"

A few minutes later soft moans were heard along with lips touching were heard inside Vaporeon as both the water type and grass type Eeveelutions start showing there love for each other again.