Napping

Reaching the top of the stairs, he slowly sneaks his way to the end of the hallway and turns around the corner going down another hallway to a door that was creaked open.

"There's 'her' bedroom, I wonder if 'he's' in their with 'her'" he quietly said to himself wagging his tail and gently pushed the door open quietly to poke his head in to see someone laying on the bed.

"Well I only see 'her' on the bed but where is 'he' at? Oh well time to get 'her'" he happily thought to himself walking over and hops onto the bed before walking over to the creature sleeping but notice someone else on the bed too and it had yellow glowing rings.

Eevee tail wagged even faster as he hops up and down on the bed before taking a deep breath then gets his mouth covered by a ribbon and pulled over in-between the two creatures sleeping together as he exhales.

"S-Sylveon w-what are you do?" He giggled as he was pulled over to Sylveon and pulled into a hug.

"Eevee were you going to wake me up?" A female voice said when Eevee looked up to see Sylveon with a smile.

"Maaaaybe," Eevee giggled since he was planning on doing that but would have to wait "I was going to see if Umbreon was in your room since he always sleeps with you" he smiled back her.

"Well he is but I don't think you should wake him, he's very tired from being away all day so you should let him sleep" Sylveon yawned before laying back down and lets go of Eevee since that proved to be a mistake as Eevee saw a black marker on Sylveon nightstand and he crawls over onto Sylveon reaching for it.

"Almost...got it..come on"

Sylveon stirs a little since she knew Eevee was on her.

"Eevee What are you doing?" She mumbled not even opening her eyes until she felt something smooth brush along her cheeks as it tickles a little causing a small giggle to escape her mouth "Hey Eevee What are you doing?" She smiles opening her eyes expecting to see Eevee on top of her pawing at her cheek but when she turned over he wasn't there.

He was instead over on Umbreon drawing funny pictures on his face while he slept as he didn't notice Sylveon was watching and her feelers wrapped around Eevee, pulling him off of him and gently setting him down on the floor.

"Eevee let him sleep" She said a little sternly while taking the marker out of his paw and setting it back onto the nightstand.

"Okay" Eevee Happily said with a giggle as his tail was wagging happily and runs out of the room.

She let out a sigh in frustration knowing Umbreon wasn't going to be happy when he wakes up with those those pictures on his face but she did find it funny though

"...Wait a minute, black marker, smooth brush on my cheek and it was suppose to be on my nightstand..."

Sylveon quickly turned on her lamp that was on the nightstand and looked over at the mirror across her bed with a horrified look on her face.

There were drawings on her face as well.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"