Finding Eevee Pt. 1

A door open up upstairs in the hallway and Glaceon poke her head out to see if anyone was around.

Thankfully no one was and she sighs in relief cause today is the day where it's going to be a regular day for her today. There's been so much chaos and tension in the house the last few weeks that everyone been on edge for no apparent reason, so today she's going to make sure Eevee doesn't create any trouble even she didn't hear him sneak up behind her.

"Hi"

She jump and whip around ready to face whoever scared her but only saw Eevee with a marker in his mouth and his tail wagging. Facepawing herself, she grabs a hold of the marker, however Eevee keeps a hold of it growling.

"Let go of it Eevee please" she sigh sternly knowing whoever he drew on wouldn't be happy leading to another chaotic day.

"Nope" he growled happily

Not wanting to have an argument she hits him on the head, though gently not to hurt him before pulling the marker out of his mouth and tosses it over her shoulder. She sighs wiping the Salvia onto Eevee head.

"Hey"

She ignores him and picks Eevee up by the scruff of his neck, carrying him downstairs to the living room.

"Glaceon where are you taking me?"

"Outside dear"

His tail wags happily at hearing that. They would be spending the day outside together with no one else around.
———————————————————————-
Outside, Glaceon took Eevee over to Leafeon garden where there were several rows of plants and rose bushes on one side.

Along the other side were rows of different kind of Vegetables and Fruit, they look so delicious and yummy too eat. The Nutrients along with the vitamins in them too.

"I'm hungry Glaceon" Eevee whined hearing his stomach growl and ears drooping on his head trying to look cute and adorable even though she couldn't see it.

A sigh escapes her lips and she sets Eevee down next a Oran berry bush within Leafeon garden, she knew Leafeon didn't like anyone in her garden except Eevee and her probably.

"Don't tell Leafeon I'm giving you two of her Oran berries she'll be lecturing me on giving you a midnight snack" she said picking two small Oran berries and turn to give them to Eevee only that he wasn't there.

She look around abit.

"Eevee?"

Looking around the garden, she looked around, around, and around but couldn't find Eevee. She even poke her head in the bushes as well of the vegetables plants to see if he was hiding in there, she couldn't find him in any one of them.

"Arceus, if Espeon finds out I lost Eevee she won't be happy with me...I better get Umbreon" she thought to herself and ran back inside to go get Eevee father hoping Eevee okay and Espeon doesn't find out.