Alone Together

She sat alone on her bed looking out the windows watching her other eeveelution friends gather up into the van.

She even sees Eevee struggling to get free out of Sylveon ribbon feelers before smooches his face again and pull into the van.

"Nooooo mmmmph stop it mmmmph mmmph why are you mmmmph doing mmmmph this again mmmph mmmmph mmmmph" Eevee cried out as the door begins to close

"Because your so cute honey mmmmph mmmmmph mmmm mmmmmmm"

"Mmmmmm mmmmmm mommy mmmm help mmmmmm mmmmph" he cried out but Espeon was busy helping Glaceon load a suitcase into the back of the vehicle

"Mmmmmph mmmmmph so fluffy too mmmmmph

She chuckles before watching the doors close and the van leaving the driveway even as Eevee tried to jump out the window but Espeon pulls him back in.

"NOOOOOOOoooooooo"

And the van disappear over the horizon leaving Leafeon to sigh in relief.

"At last, I'm home by myself the next few days"

Jumping off her bed, she took this time to celebrate by heading to the kitchen and get a bite to eat.

With the house all to herself she was going to enjoy every day of it unaware of another Eeveelution down in the basement just waking up from his nap completely forgetting the others had left for their trip.

——

Umbreon groans clutching his paw as he got out of bed, rubs his eyes and stretch his body getting the soreness out of his body that way he's ready for another wonderful day and hopeful no drama starts up.

He leaves his bedroom and heads for the stairwell while at the same he could hear the basement door opening up at the top of the stairwell.

"Alright time to get some of those frozen bag of vegetables out of the freezer" a female voice is heard recognizing it's Leafeon.

Her paw steps are heard coming down the stairs unaware of Umbreon whose up already.

"Frozen bag of vegetables, hmmmm time to surprise her" he thought to himself smirking and runs to the room where the big chest freezer is.

Quietly opening it up, Umbreon quickly climbs into and shuts it quietly as he gets ready to surprise Leafeon ignoring the frozen food he's on standing on.

"Alright Leafia, let's see what you think of me pulling you into the freezer"

He heard a click outside the chest freezer meaning Leafeon had turn the lights on and is on her way over to where Umbreon is hiding.

"Time for a delicious healthy meal"

"Time to surprise Leafeon and pull her into the freezer"

As Leafeon got on her hind paws to open the chest freezer Umbreon gets ready to pull Leafeon into the chest freezer.

Leafeon opens the chest freezer and looks inside only for eyes to widen as paws reach out, grab her by the cheeks and pulls her inside with the lid closing shut and a click being heard from the outside but none notice the chest locking up.

She let out a gasp and struggle to get free from whoever hiding hiding in the chest freezer.

"Let me go" she yells wiggling to get free and even kicks the Pokémon with her hind legs struggling to get free too.

"Leafia wait a moment" a familiar voice said as it grabs one of her hind paws holding it in its paw.

Her eyes adjust abit from the darkness in the chest freezer and gasp a little when hearing that familiar male voice.