Waterslide Pt. 7

"Umbreon, Umbreon"

A few seconds of silence went by.

"Umbre, you there" Vaporeon said sweetly wagging his tail trying to get his friend attention since he could tell Umbreon in the living room.

A few more seconds of silence went by.

"UMBRE"

Sighing in frustration Umbreon puts down the Newspaper and looks behind up at the stairs to see Vaporeon staring at him

"What is it Vaporeon?"

"Look look Umbreon Look look I made a waterslide in the house"

He rolls his eyes sighing since it was Jolteon that started this whole waterslide idea unaware it was Vaporeon idea from the very start.

"I thought Jolteon started it"

"Nope," he said shaking his head proudly "I'm the one who came up with the idea of making a waterslide in the house"

And with that said Vaporeon slides down the stairs on his belly cheering and laughing until he reach the middle of the stairwell and begins tumbling down the rest of the way.

A crack is heard on his right hind paw when he slide over the other Eeveelutions and his head hits the wall bouncing him over the rest of the stairs as he lands face first on the floor at the bottom of the stairs.

Some whimpering is heard follow by whining.

"Owwww my paw, I think I broke it" he whine in pain trying to hold back his tears "OOOOOWWW aaaaagh aaaaaah Umbre call the hospital ppppplllleeeaaasse aaaahhh"

Simply shrugging Umbreon goes back to reading the newspaper.

"I'm not calling the Hospital cause you won't learn anything if I do"

Looks like that was all the eeveelutions and no one else would slide down the stairs except for a certain furball running for the top of the stairs.

"WATERSLIDE"

Eevee leaps at the stairs and slides down causing Umbreon to quickly get out off the couch and make a mad dash for the stairwell.

"Eevee don't"

Reaching the stair he hop over Vaporeon as his tail smack him in the face and saw his son sliding head first on the stairs.

Leaping out to catch him, Umbreon misses as Eevee fur covers up his face and they slide down the stairs together but Umbreon wraps his paws around his son so they don't get hurt.

Sliding down the stairs Umbreon grunts in pain while Eevee laughing hugging his father too and sees Vaporeon reaching out for help still whining in pain.

Both father and son slide all the way to the door and once Umbreon head hits it he picks Eevee up with a paw to look at him.

"Hi Daddy " he giggles gently nuzzling his nose and paws his face.

He saw very cute and chuckle gently hugging his son closer into a hug.

"Let's do that again"

"One is good enough"

"But I wanna do it again" Eevee pouts as he's pull closer into the hug.

"Come on let's go dry you off" he said to his son as he picks him up with muzzle after getting up and carrys him to the kitchen.

"Umbreon aren't you gonna call the hospital?" Vaporeon called out.

"Yaay we get to send Jolteon and the others to the hospital again" Eevee cheer from the kitchen.