Date Pt. 5

He slowly trots back down the stairs and goes over to the closet door seeing his mother tail swishing from underneath the door. Going over to the door he puts his ear up against it to hear what's going on.

"Espeon can't you open the door?" Umbreon pleads as he sat across from her with Sylveon next to him while she has her ribbon feelers wrapped around Umbreon

"No"

"Why not?" Flareon ask as Espeon uses psychic to to wrap a blanket around him and he gets pulled over to Sylveon while she reaches over grabbing Umbreon paw.

"Espeon?"

She pulls him over to her into a hug and holds Umbreon close to him.

"Yeeeeessssss?"

"Open the door please"

"No"

He sighs before Espeon uses psychic on his paws to give him a hug which wrap around her neck and she kisses him on the lips passionately.

His eyes widen in shock and his muzzle turning a shaded red hearing a growl from Sylveon.

"You did that purpose Espeon"

She smiles happily at Sylveon and winks at her blowing at kiss before smooching all over Umbreon fuzzy face.

"Mmmmmph Espeon stop Mmmmmmph not in front of everyone mmmmph Sylveon help mmmmmmmm"

"Mommy, daddy?"

The smooch stop as both Umbreon and Espeon turn to face the door seeing Eevee cute paw pawing underneath at Espeon tail.

"Mommy, what are you and daddy doing?" Eevee asked

Leafeon who was also in the closet goes over to the door and gently pokes Eevee paw.

"They're just hugging each other Eevee" she smiles seeing his other paw pawing underneath the door.

"Eevee can you let us out of here?" Vaporeon asked going over to the door too and pokes Eevee other paw.

"Maybe"

"Please Eev-Son," Umbreon corrected himself still trap on Espeon paws and didn't look at Sylveon or Flareon since they might be mad at him or probably Espeon

"Can you kiss mommy on the lips daddy?" Eevee asked cutely on the other side of the door

He wince at hearing that request from his son.

"F-First let us out"

"No deal"

"EEVEE,"

Espeon hits Umbreon on the head and glares at him with a happy but slyful smile. There was no way out, he had to kiss Espeon, she did have nice eyes though plus her fur was warm...just like Sylveon

"Where are these thoughts coming from?"

So with no other choice, he closes his eyes and leans his face forward towards Espeon as Sylveon struggles to get free and Flareon struggles to get free too but loses his balance and lands on top of Sylveon bonking there heads into each other knocking the two Eeveelutions out.

Using psychic, she lifts the two up and sets the two in the chestbox in the corner of the closet before closing the lid.

"Now no interruptions"

Closing her eyes and leaning forward there lips connected together into a passionate kiss, a few more kisses on the lips and Espeon leans on Umbreon falling on top of him deepening the kiss that the two face while holding onto him.

Vaporeon and Leafeon looked at each other for a moment and shrug before wrapping there paws around each other too, making out on the lips.

Soft moanings were heard in the closer but Eevee didn't hear that has he heard the front door open and runs over to greet Jolteon and Glaceon coming back from there date.

"BOO" he greets Jolteon who faints in surprise and Glaceon facepaws herself chuckling abit as she hugs Eevee who hugs her.

"Hi Glaceon"

"Hello Eevee"

She nuzzles his nose wagging her tail happy to be home from her dramatic but fun date with Jolteon.

"Wonder if Jolteon would take me on a date again"

"Did you and Jolteon kiss each other after your date?" Eevee asked curiously

'Her muzzle turns abit red from that sudden statement and glances away from Eevee'

'That came out of left field'

Eevee tilts his head seeing no responses and looks at Jolteon before pawing his nose to wake him up.

"Jolteon did you kiss Glaceon?"

Her muzzle turns more red and quickly picks Eevee by the scruff of his neck trotting upstairs to his bedroom.

"Time for bed Eevee"

"Noooooooooooooo"