Collar

Eevee happily trots down the hallway from the stairs with a marker in his mouth as he has completed another job of drawing his artwork.

"Another job well done"

The other Eeveelutions will get a massive wake up call and surely blame one another for the drawings on their faces.

No one will suspect his master plan and now all he had to do was wait.

As he's happily trotting in the hallway, he notice the door to his mother bedroom is open and runs inside to see what was in there.

Once inside, Eevee looks around to see Espeon bedroom look all nice, clean and tidy. It look too clean to be exact.

"Let's see what's in mommy bedroom"

Going over to the Queen size bed, Eevee hops up onto it and begins jumping up and down on the bed doing somersaults in the air and hitting the pillows with his paws.

He toss the marker across the room then goes over to Espeon closet too see what's inside since it's open.

Once inside, he could see the floors clean with not much stuff, their are several clothing items hanging on hangers including one that almost look like a black dress that is used for cleaning.

"I wonder if mommy would clean my room then she can get me cookies too" he said to himself

Looking at the black dress, he try reaching for it but his little paws couldn't, so he tried jumping but that wouldn't work either since he can't jump high and he tried moving a box over but wasn't strong enough.

So Eevee gave up and went over to a chest box that's open up. Poking his head inside, he could see a headband with rabbit ears on it.

He puts it on his head but it easily slides off back in the chestbox since it's to big.

He looks through the chestbox and finds some kind of gavel for hitting stuff, some kind of name tag he couldn't read but the picture did have a familiar look as it looks like his mother but he toss it back in there and continue rummaging.

Wagging his tail, he leans in further looking for anything of interest to find.

As he rummage through the chestbox, he felt his paw hit something and saw some kind of collar. Pulling it out, he could see a gold tag on their that read 'The Dominator'.

"What's this?" He said to himself and runs out of the closet over to a table in the corner and hops on the chair.

Looking at himself in the mirror with the collar in his mouth he looks at himself for a brief second but notice some pink powder in a small bowl.

Tossing the collar across the room and leaning over, he sniff the pink powder and it smell very nice and pretty...but all of a sudden Eevee nose twitch and he lets out a sneeze.

—-

A Sneeze could be heard in her bedroom and she goes in poking her head around the door to see pink powder dangling in the air over in the corner of her room.

And there was Eevee all cover in pink powder.

"Eevee" she said getting his attention and watch him get off the chair before he trots over to her happily.

"Hi mommy" he chirp happily wagging his tail.

She sighs a little wondering what her son been doing in her bedroom the whole time she's been struggling to get up the stairs from the massive brawl earlier.

Looking around, everything seem to be okay with the exception of her mirror stand cover in powder but when she look down at the floor she notice a collar.

A small gasp came out of her lips before she looks back at Eevee wagging his tail.

"Eevee...w-were you in mommy closet?" She ask, a little unsettle that her son found a collar.

"Yup" he said happily.

She quietly curses herself looking over at the closet door which she had forgot to close and lock earlier.

"Arceus, I thought I close and lock that door"

"Mommy"

"Y-Yes honey?" She said using psychic to throw the collar back into her closet before closing and locking the door too.

"What kind of collar was that?"

She facepaw herself looking around trying to come up with an answer as her muzzle turn abit red from embarrassment.

"Ummmmmm....t-that's a flea collar" Espeon replied a little hesitant.

"What's a flea collar mommy?"

"Um it's something mommy has to wear in the summer time sometimes so she doesn't Uh...get little  bugs in her fur" she explain leaning closer to her son and sniff him.

"Will I have to wear one?" Eevee ask tilting his head

"Um no... only if the doctor says you have too" she said more hesitantly trying her best to explain to her son.

But deep down inside she's screaming and worried in agony too not wanting to continue this conversation as she's concern for her son

"But why is it in your closet"

She doesn't answer and picks him up by the scruff of his neck.

"Cause it's telling me, you need a bath"

Eevee eyes widen and he struggles to get free since he didn't want a bath yet. Too bad he's getting one anyway.

——-

Espeon sighs in relief after arriving back at her bedroom fifteen minutes later and buried her face into her pillow.

"Good, he didn't go through anything else in my closet"

She had look into her sons mind while she had wash his fur and had breath a sigh of relief.

"Mommy, I'm ready to get out now" Eevee call from the bathtub.

"Fifteen more minutes then you can get out" she call back from her bedroom sighing.

"We need to go on vacation soon, that lottery ticket Eevee won will definitely help financially and help his future too"