Ribbons pt. 5

Flareon was in his room again looking up at the ceiling hearing some giggling coming from upstairs and sighs to himself before looking at the computer screen once more looking at a blue screen with words on them.

"Stay calm, just stay calm" Flareon though to himself as his lips tremble "Too late, I can't hold it back anymore"

He takes a deep breath and lets out a scream before beginning to smash his keyboard "AAAAAAAGH WHY CAN'T I WIN JUST ONCE TO BEAT THAT WORLD RECORD, NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY JUST CAN'T SEEM TO WIN WITH SOMETHING HAPPENING TO MY COMPUTER" He shouted so loud that he ripped the keys off the keyboard and throws it at the wall before running out of the room and into the hallway.

Leafeon pokes her head into the hallway, only for Flareon to crash into her and she winces on impact but landed on top of him.

Flareon landed on his back wincing a little bit in and when he saw Leafeon land on top of him he blushes a little bit on his muzzle "H-Hey L-Leafeon s-Sorry about that" he stuttered abit

"You ran into me Flareon" Leafeon said rubbing her head and looking directly into his eyes.

"I said I was sorry"

"Sorry doesn't cut it but I know what will" she smirked at him.

"L-Leafeon what's with the smirk?"

She doesn't reply to Flareon and starts smooching all over his face.

"No not mmmph again please mmmmmph anything but mmmph this mmmmph no stop Leafeon mmmmmmph Stop STOP MMMMPH HELP MMMMPH MMMPPPH STOP MMMMM MMMMPH NOOOOOO MMMMMMPPPPP AAAAGGGHHMMMMMPH MMMMMPH HELP MMMMMMPH SOMEONE MMMMMMPH MMMPHHH"

No one didn't come to help save Flareon from Leafeon smooching attacks since they were occupied with other things right now upstairs.