With Jolteon Pt. 5

At last they've arrived at the library, after parking the Van, the four of them go inside.

Flareon heads straight for the computers

Jolteon goes to the front desk to ask for a library book he's looking for.

Glaceon returns a book in the drop bin and is about to go find another library book but Espeon tugs on Glaceon tail motioning her to follow her and she does with her tail wagging.

The two of them run off too one of those study rooms, once inside the door is close, lock tightly and the blinds are close too.

As Flareon heads for one of the library computers he looks over his shoulder to see Jolteon running towards him.

He tried to jump out of the way but gets tackled by Jolteon and the two of them roll around with Jolteon laughing happily and Flareon sighing in annoyance. He wants to get too that computer to play a computer game.

And so he struggles to get Jolteon off of him but the Thunder type starts to struggle too and both of them struggle with one another too pin the other one.

"Can you please get off of me?"

"No, we're gonna go find Espeon and Glaceon" he chirp happily grabbing his tail and drags Flareon through the library too find the two girls.

"LET GO OF ME" he shouts only to get shush by different kinds of Pokémon in the library.

Jolteon shushes him too and the two look in every nook and cranny plus every spot of the library to find Glaceon and Espeon.

They even search the library offices too before Jolteon gets thrown out back onto the main floor and Flareon too.

"Where are the girls?" Jolteon said in frustration.

"Probably making out in a study room" Flareon said shaking his fur only for Jolteon to tackle him again.

"Would you stop tackling me Jolteon" Flareon yells only for Jolteon to lick his nose.

He is completely taken off guard by that sudden move Jolteon did and struggles to get free but felt Jolteon lick his nose again causing him to blush very red on his muzzle.

Tilting his head curiously he lays his full body onto Flareon fluffy body.

"Mmmm your so warm Flareon" Jolteon said hugging his friend who blushes abit.

"Well yes my fur is fluffy but can you get off of me please"

"Nope, we're gonna stay here until we figure out where Espeon and Glaceon are at" he said happily.

"Don't make me hurt you or do something I'll regret"

Jolteon ears perk up in curiousity and he smiles happily grabbing Flareon paws.

"Even better, come on let's go wash your fur up" Jolteon happily said dragging him to the bathroom.

"W-Wait what are you doing?"

He's pulled into the bathroom before Jolteon closes the door and locks it.

——-

Espeon and Glaceon came out of the study room they were in after five hours and stretch there bodies on the floor while their tails brush along each other's faces .

Glaceon smiles and gives Espeon a hug who happily returns it and kisses her cheek.

Espeon kisses her cheek too who purrs happily and nuzzles her.

Both look into each others eyes smiling very happy.

"That was so wonderful Espy" Glaceon chirp happily

"Yes it was my cool Eeveelution" she purrs happily and gives her another kiss on the cheek.

"Come on, let's go find Flareon and Jolteon then we'll head home"

Espeon nods her head and they go looking for Jolteon and Flareon in the library after looking in every nook, cranny and spot in the library, they head to the restroom to wash up but when they got there, they heard some commotion.

"W-Wait wait Jolteon what's gotten into you"

That was Flareon voice and the restroom door opens as he tried to get out of there but Jolteon paw grabs him by the tail and he's pulled back in.

"No nononono stop it stop stop LEAVE MY FUR ALONE, IT DOESN'T NEED GROOMING"

"Yes it does"

"HELP ME"

Both Glaceon and Espeon giggle before they leave the library leaving Flareon to his fate of whatever Jolteon was gonna do to him in there.