Dinner Pt. 4

Flareon can in through the front door and sighs too himself before closing it shut and locking it up tight.

"Ugh, now I gotta clean up to get the stench off of me before 'she' gets home" He said to himself heading towards the hallway next to the living room.

He could hear Umbreon pleas for help coming up through the floor from the basement closet along with  Sylveon telling him to stay still.

"Wonder what he did this time" he chuckled to himself before heading to his destination to clean up.

Meanwhile upstairs, Eevee was in his bedroom hiding as he could hear Espeon voice looking for him.

"Eevee where are you?" Espeon called out his name sensing he was in his bedroom and heads inside before closing the bedroom door and locking it so no one would disturb her as she talks to Eevee.

He was hiding underneath his bed and watched as Espeon close the door and lock it.

"I know your here Eevee, why not come out and let me see your fuzzy face" she said soothingly trying to show she still cares about him and walks over to the bed.

He scoots back underneath his bed but accidentally bumps his head letting out a small whimper as he felt his own body gently and slowly get pulled out by Espeon using psychic.

She sets him gently on his bed with her eyes glowing and hops up before slowly walking over to him.

He desperately struggling while whimpering as he watches Espeon get more closer to him.

"Don't hurt me...please Espeon" Eevee begged before he saw her eyes return to normal and was pulled into a hug by her close to her chest.

"It's alright relax, I'm not going to hurt you Eevee, honey I would never ever hurt you"

She holds him tightly in her arms as she could tell Eevee was squirming to get free.

"B-But, you and Umbreon, y-you both wouldn't let me leave a-and...started to put pressure on my head" he whimpered squirming to get free from her arms.

She let out a sigh "that was Umbreon, not me, I...I was only..keeping you...at the table so you can look...at me in the eyes" she replied hugging Eevee closer as she lays next to him on the bed to keep him from leaving her arms.

The struggling starts to dye down but Eevee remained quiet not replying to Espeon as he lets out a sniff. He stared at the door across from ears droop over a little and feels Espeon lick his head.

An ache was in Espeon heart since she was beginning to regret keeping Eevee at the table and having Umbreon using his psychic ability to put pressure on Eevee head, it was a meant for discipline but she never realize it would hurt him that much.

She licks his head and nuzzles his cheek.

"I won't let him do that to you again sweetie" She thought to herself as she nuzzles him holding Eevee very close as she could feel Eevee fluffy body, it was nice and soft just like a blanket.

"M-M Espeon," Eevee squeaked like he was trying to say another word to her.

"Yes honey?"

"I'm sorry for drawing on your face earlier"

"Apology accepted, just try not to do it again"

"No promises"

"Eevee!"

"Just kidding" Eevee replied giving a small smile as he rolls around and wraps his arms around Espeon returning the hug as he snuggles into her chest.

She gave him a small smile and gently kisses his cheek as she holds Eevee more closer to him in the hug.

Back down in the basement, Umbreon was slowly crawling out of the closet with kissy lip marks all over his lips, face and neck as his muzzle was showing a small blush from all the smooching he received.

"Too...much...kissing..." He panted catching his breath.

He never got a step out of the closet as Sylveon feeler ribbons wrapped around his hind legs and the door.

"There's more than that honey, time for your second punishment for not helping me" Sylveon smirked at him slyfully before pulling him back into the closet.

"Nooooooooooo" Umbreon cried out as he was dragged back into the closet and the door closes before being locked again.

Crashing sounds were heard along along with lots of smooching in the closet, followed by more of Umbreon pleas for mercy and Sylveon giggling while she was smooching him again.

"SOMEONE...HELP...ME...AAAAAH"