Fox Girl's Greatest Fear

Y/N’s heart was pounding against his ribcage like crazy, and the fact that Miyeon was just mere feet from certainly did not help to ease that. As far as he’s concerned, one good look by the eldest (G) I-DLE member and he’s done for; his entire career with the girls flushed down the drain just like that. Luckily, Soyeon caught on the seriousness of the situation and she immediately walked through the water, splashing her way beside Y/N, and covering him with the rest of her body while she maintaining contact with her vocalist so as to divert her attention.

“Stop teasing me!” Miyeon exclaimed as she sat on the water all while covering her bare breasts with her arms.

“Unnie, we’re not teasing you!” Yuqi replied. “We’re just telling the truth. Come on, Miyeonnie; enjoy the warm water with us.”

If it wasn’t for the steam, Y/N was sure that Soyeon was sweating as he could see from his view of her bare, smooth back trickling with droplets.

“Unnie, Yuqi’s right. Don’t be ashamed. We’re all equal here. Besides, no one else can see us here, right?” Y/N could hear the small shaking of Soyeon’s voice as she addressed their vocalist. She then nudged him back, as if signalling him to keep his eyes off of Miyeon.

With that, he intentionally sank deeper on the water as he was almost lying flat on the stone floor. Soyeon’s raw backside was a good few inches from his face and is displayed in perfect view.

Well, if she covers me like this then I’ll have to deal with it.

Let’s just hope she doesn’t make this awkward.

He then heard everyone clap their hands, and he could only assume that finally Miyeon was able to bring her arms down and embrace the situation as it is. The clapping was then followed by a short splashing of water from where Miyeon was until it faded down away from them.

“Y/N-nim as soon as I get them distracted you better do your best to find a good exit, okay?” Soyeon whispered to him as soon as the rest began welcoming Miyeon to the party and out of earshot. She turned her entire body and Y/N felt blood rush to his groin with how proximate and touchable her perfectly cared body looked, every detail exposed for him to see.

“Okay then. I’ll signal when I’m going and take my items up front. I don’t want to risk showing it to them.”

Soyeon nodded, and the next few seconds were just pure silence between both parties, with Y/N containing himself not to stare at Soyeon’s figure displayed in front of him just like that.

“Stop staring oppa. It’s not like you haven’t seen everything before.”

“I-I wasn’t staring…”

Soyeon sent a splash towards his face and smirked. “Stay hidden. Wait for my cue.”

Y/N nodded under the water as Soyeon walked away from him.

It had been a good few minutes of skinny dipping, and it has already come to the point where Y/N was already fighting the urge to not sleep amongst the warm water. The girls are clearly having the time of their lives as they began telling their plans to each other about the succeeding days while Y/N felt like a lizard clutched himself behind the rock, carefully choosing the times when he’ll peek to check on what they were up to…

… And maybe get a small glimpse here and there.

He felt like an underwater gerbil waiting for a cue, and no matter how stupid he pictured himself as he is butt naked sitting on the floor with his head up, he calmly waited for Soyeon’s signal for him to go. He had no idea on what she’s going to do though.