The Queen's Throne (🔞)

It was Soojin

It was Soojin.

“Surprise oppa,” Soojin said in a very seductive tone as she crossed her legs and drank from a glass of wine. “You have no idea how excited I was when the receptionist phoned ahead telling me that you’re headed here.”

This is no coincidence that she chose the Royal Suite, Y/N thought to himself as he stared at Soojin’s curves, emphasized heavily on the tight dress she was wearing, its neckline hanging so low her cleavage was exposed for him to see.

“You got me there Soojin. I thought sunbae sent the invitation, and you even made it look so fancy,” he said as he froze on the spot debating whether he was pissed or glad that it wasn’t from Manager Lee.

“Well, I can’t think of anything else to get you here anyway. You were always so hardworking oppa, that’s why I always liked you.” Soojin smiled with her trademark red lips and took a sip from the glass once more. “But it seems like you forgot your promise to me before you took off to LA. Why don’t you take a seat oppa and join me. Please don’t be shy. I don’t bite... for now.”

Soojin slowly winked.

“Soojin, do you have any idea how crazy this could get once we get out of here? If someone finds out that we stayed here together we’d totally be in trouble

“Soojin, do you have any idea how crazy this could get once we get out of here? If someone finds out that we stayed here together we’d totally be in trouble. You even used sunbae’s name to get me out of work and Yuqi knows it. This situation could easily get out of hand once they find out we’re here together.”

“Aish oppa,” Soojin said as she stood; exposing her slender and lengthy legs as she tiptoed slowly towards Y/N, glass in hand. “You were always the workaholic. You always thought of a lot of things. Since this is already a nice hotel and we’re alone here anyway, why we don’t just…”

She then moved her mouth close towards Y/N’s ear; the feeling of her slow breathing causing chills to send down his spine.

“… Make the most out of it.”

Y/N froze as Soojin slowly snaked around him.

“Besides, you still owe me for making me worry. Seeing Shuhua on your clothes hurts you know. Good thing it was just something innocent, and I hope you weren’t doing anything naughty when you and Soyeon were at LA.”