Special Trip

For the next two weeks after Y/N and his mother lead Shuhua to the airport, Y/N busied himself by doing as much work as he could get his hands into, hopefully to absorb himself and not let the loneliness of the dorm get to his senses. Occasionally he would be updated by Idle’s his sunbae, but for most of the time he simply he was left to deal with work alone and it actually helped him to feel a bit better.

There would be times he left the dorm to sleep back on their house, save for the times  he would elect to do work overnight; fixing schedules here and there from future comeback plans to TV guesting, and the sort. He also cleaned and rearranged things on the place for a bit, attempting to maximize the living room space of which he was quite successful on doing.

It was a week after idle left and he was casually visiting Haesung Hospital for his wound check-up when he received a phone call from the police. Apparently, they managed to finish their investigation and would let the agency decide if they would file a case against Yuqi’s stalker, but they also asked and considered if Y/N himself wanted to file a separate case for his assault, but he wavered it off.

For him, it was something that the agency should decide on yet he would still cooperate with them whatever response they make, thinking he has full trust on what the agency decides on and that they would consider him on their decision. He was just happy that he got his old phone back, and with that his life as the dorm’s caretaker progressed as he waited eagerly for Idle’s return.

Y/N was watching the fan meet on Taiwan from his laptop, hearing the loud chants of the crowd as soon as Shuhua waved and nearly cried on stage with the warm welcome from her home town. It was a long day full of house work, and he came to rest when his phone blared upon receiving a phone call from Manager Lee. He managed to stop the video and answered, the voice of the Korean woman greeting him from the other side of the line.

“Y/N, how are things going there? Did you receive the Taiwan vid?”

“Hello Sunbae, well things are different here. I cleaned the dorm a bit, although not the girls’ rooms. Yep I’m currently watching it. What’s the matter Sunbae? Why did you call?”

“Well, the girls are having fun here in Taiwan and all that, but I’m telling you we’re scheduled to go back to Incheon by tomorrow evening there. As much as you know I hate giving you orders—“

“Sunbae, not this again,” chuckled Y/N.

“Okay, okay, we’ve had this conversation for so many times already. Okay then, I’ll ask you to manage the security at the airport. You know who to talk to right?”

“Yes sunbae, I’ll take care of it nice and easy.”

“Also prepare the dorm; I’m sure the girls will be tired once they go back there.”

“Like I said, it’s long been waiting for them. God, I can’t even tell you how much I’ve been cleaning the dorm since they left.  Enjoy there, sunbae. Please tell Shuhua to get me a keychain or something.”

“I’ll do that. Oh, I’m hanging up Y/N. Thank you for working hard. Bye.”

“Bye,” Y/N said as Manager Lee turned the call off.

Damn, they’ll be here tomorrow. I missed them so much, Y/N thought to himself.

They won’t mind a little surprise right?

---

The inevitable day of (G) I-dle’s arrival came on a cold Saturday night, and Y/N calmly waited on the parking lot, inside the white van with his face disguised with a face mask, shades, and a large hat over his black coat, apparently posing as CUBE’s driver.