Kumiho's Visit

I was discharged from the hospital after three days for showing visible recovery. Much to the doctors’ surprise, my wound was completely okay, and I would simply require intake of antibiotic medicines and regular check-ups to retain the stitches and continue the healing. I was happy to announce my arrival to the girls and planned to surprise them at the dormitory, but upon arrival I was the one who was surprised. The entire dorm was dark and quiet; lights were turned off and there was no sign that there was someone occupying it. A few minutes after I started to unload all the stuff from the hospital back to my room, I received a text from Manager Lee.

New Text Message from: Sunbae Lee

Y/N, I heard you got discharged. Congratulations! The girls are not in the dorm; they went for their sponsor meetings and would be sleeping on prepared hotels to minimize travel time back to the agency. I’m not sure if they’ll still come back since I already asked them to pack in advance and I have already taken their luggage, we’re just waiting for transport. For the next few days they would be visiting back to their families before they go for the tour. I’m not sure who among Shuhua, Minnie, and Yuqi would offer to stay behind and go back at the dorm or they might visit some of their friends.  Take care there and focus on your recovery!

P.S. If you need something just ask me.

Great, now I’m all alone. Wait, I still have more messages. Gosh this phone’s speakers are so soft I can’t hear it when more messages rang.

New Text Message from: Unregistered Number

Oppa! It’s 🍒. Manager gave me your number after I heard that you’re discharged already. Unfortunately we’ve been busy for promotions and the tour we weren’t able to say goodbye to you. Hopefully you take care and please have a speedy recovery! Let’s catch up when we come back 😈😉😘

🍒

---

New Text Message from: Unregistered Number

Hello oppa! We’ll be visiting our friends and families today. I want to go back there and see you before tour, but we had no time for that. Please be safe there! I’ll be back after a week or two.
💕💕💕

🍒
---

I felt my cheeks blush as I read Soojin’s text. Gosh this girl, she’s so cute. It feels flattering to have someone like her that gives so much of her attention towards me. I’ll miss her. There were still other messages from her that contained a lot of sweet messages.

Now that’s all sorted, fuck. What am I supposed to do without the girls? I’m so accustomed to living with them that I don’t know what to do now that they’re gone like that. The dorm now feels awfully sad. Normally, I would see them around dancing and shouting at each other for no apparent reason. I just feel so… alone and depressing already.

I saved Soojin’s number as ‘Jin’. I checked the clock, and saw that it was already half past two in the afternoon. An idea hatched into my head.

I immediately went to the shower room to wash my face and went back to my room. I rummaged through my cabinets to search for something to change to. It was at that time when my hands felt a pair of soft panties buried under the stack of folded shirts I had. The black panty was recognizable and I would never forget where it came from: it was the souvenir from Soojin after the night we gave our virginities to each other.

Oh shit.

Maybe this shouldn’t be here.

I folded Soojin’s panties carefully and placed it on a box, and hid it under the drawer of my shorts. I took a pair of black shorts, a blue varsity jacket, and a white shirt on my way out. I quickly changed and headed to the living room to wear my shoes. After that, I zoomed out of the idle room.