Allergies and Hangovers

I woke up the next morning, feeling a throbbing pain on my head. I turned, and noticed that Soojin had already left. I stood up and changed to a new set of home clothes, and fixed my bed while I was still fighting my headache. What time did Soojin leave? Was it even real, or was I induced into some sort of a very detailed dream?

I checked my phone to see what time it was. Fuck, I overslept. There was a small notification above my status bar.

You have a new message.

Hmm, who could this be?

I opened the message and was surprised that the number was saved, although I don’t remember saving it or asking for it.

Cherry 🍒

Thanks for last night Oppa. I went back to our room before anyone could notice I was gone. I also saved my number. I left a small gift on your drawer as a remembrance for last night. See you around oppa 💕👄

Fuck, so it was not a dream. I did, in full consciousness, had sex and came inside Seo Soojin of (G) I-dle twice. I scratched my head and opened the drawing Soojin was pertaining, and true enough she had left the panties she was wearing last night when we had it. I also assume it was the same underwear she was wearing when I first saw her accidentally on my room. I held it in my hand and felt its slight moisture greet my skin.

This girl, she might’ve come a lot in these. But damn I would definitely keep this if she puts it up that way.
I walked outside of my room and the warm atmosphere of the morning sun greeted the inner walls of the idle room. The room was fairly quiet for this time of the day. I gazed towards Soojin and Shuhua’s room as I walked and wonder to myself if she was already awake. I reached the dining room and saw Soyeon on her phone, wearing a very fitting tank top and a pair of jogging pants and slip-ons, her hair tied it a high very tail. Her sharp eyes keenly fixed on the screen of her phone. She did not seem to notice me enter the room.

“Good morning Soyeon,” I greeted.

Soyeon jumped at her seat upon hearing my voice. “Gosh manager-nim you scared me! I did not notice you were there.”

“I’m sorry. I think I overslept. Umm, are you the only one here? It seems to be a little quiet.”

“Ah Minnie-unnie and Miyeon-unnie went to the mall to shop a little. We got our schedules cleared for today since Manager Lee wanted us to rest. Didn’t she message you?”

“She might’ve. I haven’t checked my emails yet.”
“Yuqi and Shuhua went to the conference room to do a small Vlive. They’re already gone for almost an hour.

“And Soojin,” Soyeon paused for a moment. “I think I haven’t seen her yet. She might still be asleep.”

“Ah, that’s good to know,” I whispered under my breath.

“What’s that, manager-nim?” she asked casually.
“Ah it was nothing.” Hopefully she hasn’t heard of that.

Soyeon looked towards me and her sharp eyes widened as they set their gaze upon me.

“Y/N manager-nim, are you having allergies? You neck and hands are really red.”

What is she talking about?

I opened my phone’s front camera and checked myself. My heart nearly leaped out of my ribcage.

My entire neck and arms were lined with red scratch marks from Soojin’s claw marks last night. Some were really light but there were some that left their mark with how deep she was burying her nails against my skin.