Mistake (🔞)

I closed my eyes as I began to feel the emotion and the feeling of Yuqi’s lips locked against mine was like ecstasy; it only got better the longer we both stayed in it. She was in it too, as I felt her hand slowly snake into my face while we both slowly kiss each other passionately. I was completely on top of her, and her half naked figure certainly did not help to contain any rising lust and blood rushing towards my loins.

A few seconds passed, but then the situation felt a lot hotter than it was before. Yuqi and I exchanged kisses like there was no tomorrow, to the point that we were already locked into each other that it wasn’t even right to blame the alcohol. I could see through my half-lid eyes that she too, was enjoying every second of the moment we’re sharing as it began to feel like forever. It would only be a matter of time before something grand would happen and I’d say at this point I’m welcoming it if she wants to do it…

Sex

I felt my kisses then slowly travel to her chin, then eventually on her neck earning a soft moan of pleasure from her mouth. Yuqi’s skin was soft as fuck, like it was the most cared skin I’ve ever felt in a long time and I certainly am taking my time to get used to it. It was so goddamn addictive. It was so fucking soft I began to feel every inch of it with my lips as my actions caused another series of soft yet slow moans escape from her lips.

Her reactions, however, stopped with her hand falling flat on the soft white sheets. Sensing this, I stopped kissing her neck as I moved to look at her face, and then her eyes. However, Yuqi just fell asleep; her cute face held an expression that is mid-pleasure, but with a soft snore coming from her mouth. Her bare chest heaved on her heavy breathing and the rest of her perfectly sculpted body was illuminated by the bright light coming from the ceiling.

I could’ve sworn I felt her into it too. She was moaning at my actions, and if I continued such that we’d reach that climactic point, I’ll make sure that she’ll crave for more. All I just need to do is to continue it; a few more removed clothes and I can explore all the parts of her body that I’ve never explored before… it was all too perfect…

…But this is wrong.

I knew she was drunk from the very beginning and she definitely didn’t know what she was doing. I doubt she would even remember the kiss we shared, and if it wasn’t for the alcohol we won’t end up on this situation in the first place. It’s wrong.

I stared at Yuqi’s sleeping figure, her soft snores coupled with a small scent of alcohol escaping her small lips.

My heart seemed to have crumbled in itself just by seeing her like that.

Holy shit Y/N what the fuck were you thinking?

I told myself I will just focus myself on doing the best for the girls’ welfare, and engaging another member in sex while they’re drunk would feel that I was taking advantage of her vulnerability. I cannot do that; my conscience would simply not allow me to do so.

And it was Yuqi, too; the very person who had been so kind and welcoming towards me ever since we stayed in this villa together , and who had been treating me all these time like an older brother. If I do this to her, I’m breaking her trust. It would feel like fucking whom I would consider as equivalent to my own sister. Even if she’s conscious I can’t bring myself to do it. It’s just wrong.

Fuck. I should’ve stopped it the first time I felt it.

How did I let myself go this far before realizing everything?

Goddamn it!

But then it’s not yet late to fix what I’ve done.
I removed myself on top of her and out of the bed entirely, before I reached to her previously fallen plaid shirt and went back to her with it. Slowly, I moved her arms inside the sleeves of the shirt until she was completely wearing it, and then I finished everything up by buttoning the ends together to cover her entire upper body up. I then covered Yuqi’s sleeping figure with the blanket before I walk away from our own villa, but not before giving her one last gaze as I exit from the bedroom.