Wet and Wild

“S-Soyeon…?”

I woke up to the bright sun-lit sight of the room before me. I tugged the hotel’s thin blanket over me and turned over, only for the beautiful face of Soyeon greeting me as she was lying on her side, equally naked as I was with the edge of the blanket covering her breasts like a tube. Her cheeks were blushing with the morning afterglow and her eyes lazily drooping over towards mine. I assumed she just woke up as I did.

Fuck, what did we just do?

“Soyeon before anythi-“

“Oppa,” she cut in before I could continue speaking. “I know. Something we both didn’t expect happened last night, and I’m completely aware of it.”

“Soyeon, sorry I didn’t-“

She shook her head and cupped my face.

“Don’t be oppa. It’s not like you took advantage of me or anything. In fact, I felt like I was the one who took the situation for my advantage.”

I stared at her eyes that I always knew were so dangerous to look at, but with this proximity it felt like they were the most sincere pair of eyes I could stare into. I elected to shut up as Soyeon continued to talk.

“I h-haven’t told anyone about my fear of the dark, and with the situation last night I was dearly terrified of the sudden blackout. You could say that it almost developed into a phobia. I didn’t even know what made me kiss you. We did all that stuff last night because I was the one who started it. I felt so afraid and I wanted to distract myself from my fears…”

“I feel embarrassed in front of you, oppa, I’m sorry.”

“Hey, hey, don’t be,” I said as I put my arms around her bare back and pulled her naked body close to mine for a hug. “I didn’t know what happened either, and I’m sorry for it.”

“Oppa,” she continued as she cuddled on my chest. “We did it, and…”

She paused for a moment and swallowed.

“You’re my first.”

Silence

“Soyeon, look-“

“No oppa,” she said as she brought her gaze back towards my eyes. Fuck, why is she so cute? I never saw her like this before. “I don’t have regrets giving it to you even if it wasn’t planned, but at least I just didn’t give it to someone I don’t even know. I’m happy it was you. Thank you for taking care of me last night oppa. Thank you for not leaving.”

Gosh I don’t like this situation. I can’t be emotionally attached to another member of Idle.

“Although, Y/N-nim,” Soyeon began once more. “I don’t think I’d like to be this intimate with you again because I don’t want us to be attached to each other like this. I’m not ready to be committed oppa, I hope you understand.”

“I understand Soyeon. It shouldn’t have happened in the first place anyway, and please don’t think I also wanted to do it again. It’s already heavy to think about, I mean what if Manager Lee and the other girls found out that we slept together…”

“But oppa, you enjoyed it right?” Soyeon asked, peering through me with her glassy gaze and the white sheets complementing her fair face.

Ah shit.

“Yeah,” I blurted out. Fuck what am I saying to her? “I did.”

“Me too, and since that’s the case let’s just agree to keep this a secret between the both of us? Is that okay oppa?”