Excess Exes

As soon as Soojin finished her meal, she fixed her hair and tied it on a very tight bun above her head and accompanied me to the doctor. I’m well aware of the fact that she really is not gonna take me to the entertainment clinic, but rather someplace private where the other girls would not hear us talk to each other about last night. We went about two floors from where their dorm was, and found a floor with a couple of completely empty rooms. She opened a door and beckoned me to go inside, which I nervously followed. The room was empty aside from a few buckets of covered paint and rolled wallpapers. The ceiling was high and was lined with lights. Opposite the doors were curtained windows that permit just the right amount of light to enter the rather large and spacious room. I heard Soojin lock the door behind us and pulled me behind the post near the door.

She ultimately put her arm around me and rested her other arm upon my chest.

“I’m sorry for you neck and arms,” She began. “I just wanted to talk to you privately. I hope we’re not awkward with one another Y/N.”

I smiled at her, since I found her sensitivity to be really cute.

“Well, if you keep on letting me choke on my breakfast I might be awkward with you.”

“I’m sorry about that too! It was just a joke,” then she pouted.

“I’m kidding Soojin, you naughty girl.”

Silence erupted between us once again.

“I hope you’re okay with just this Oppa.”

“What do you mean?”

“We’re not allowed to be engaging in relationships yet, so I really can’t tell anyone else what’s happening between us two. Look what happened to Hyuna-unnie and Hyojong-Oppa”

Wait. Are we actually starting to date or something?

“Soojin, as long as you’re happy, I am too. I just want you to be living your life the way you want to.”

“Don’t be surprised if I would want to see you from time to time. I really like the way you hold me, Oppa.”

I pulled her closer as a form of affirmation that I have no problem with what she was implying. If it meant more intimate moments between me and Soojin, sure; I would not deny the fact that I truly found her attractive. Besides, it also felt like I was doing her a favour by being intimate towards her yet not having a committed relationship. The thought of fucking Soojin out of the blue and not having a straightforward commitment towards her felt uncomfortable; if she wanted to be held, she should be held by the person who thoroughly likes her.

“Do you like me, Oppa?” asked Soojin, as if reading my thoughts.

“What?”

“I like you Y/N. You seem to be very caring. There are also a few men whom I enjoy being with. I spent a lot of time in this agency surrounded by girls. Often times I would fantasize about being in an intimate relationship without other restrictions.” Soojin then proceeded to rest her entire body unto mine. I felt her entire chest lean hard against my own, and her soft breasts heaving slowly as her breath deepened.

“I like you Soojin,” I managed to mutter without even giving a single thought.

Soojin slowly placed her hands around my neck and pulled me. Her soft and ever-reddish lips met mine. I felt my entire body become hot once more and my ears turning red from the ecstasy between the both of us.  I placed my hands on waist and slowly travelling to her back to give her a deep caress. The kiss deepened, and soon enough we were both lip locking fiercely as though it was our first time to kiss each other again. I felt her tongue inside my mouth, and I moved to welcome it with my own. Her tongue explored the insides of me as it did last night. Our breathing began to come deeper as Soojin started to move her body with the rhythm of our kissing. I ran my right hand into her soft, milky legs up towards her tight butt. I gave it a quite squeeze, and through our kissing Soojin gave a very hearty moan. I felt blood rush to my shaft as it pressed itself harder against her crotch. Our libido intensified, and Soojin raised her right thigh to pin me harder against the wall. I held it as I continue to deliver her a deep kiss. She was caressing my chest when a noisy ringtone erupted from her right short pocket. We both stopped kissing as she took out the phone, her thigh still being gripped by my hand. She read the text message and pouted.