The Competition

I initially expected Soojin to be extremely pushy on the following days, considering the nature of her text was nothing more than suspicious and threatening.

Despite that, there was nothing.

It has been a good three days after I received that text message from her, and it was unusual quiet. In fact it was already becoming uncomfortably stable, and I’m not all favoured with how quiet things seem like. Soojin had been reserved for most of the meetings, and even though we would find ourselves alone in between some of the shoots she would do nothing but greet me before heading off towards the rest of her members. And did I mention she dyed her hair blue? I was still taking some time getting used to the blonde Soojin (which admittedly contributed a lot on her already sexy presence) but then again seeing her sporting something new like that would definitely require a relatively new amount of time to get used to once again.

Although with her new look, I cannot count the times I’ve caught myself staring at her especially when she’s sweaty.

Damn what the fuck is this?

I was able to thrust my attention away from Soojin with the lots of paperwork I was busying myself on. On the night of the third day, I was just finishing on packing my excess items in the room when I heard a knock on the door.

“Oppa…? Are you there? Can I talk to you for a minute?” called Miyeon-noona’s voice.

I immediately rushed towards the door and opened it, and it was her smiling face that I first set my eyes upon. Miyeon stood on my room’s doorstep holding what appeared to be a small brown box.

“What is it noona? Do you need me for something?” I asked towards her.

“Oh… it’s actually nothing. I just want to give you this,” she said as she raised the box higher for me to see. “I ordered two boxes by mistake and I figured I would just share the other one with you.”

“Oh, you mean this is for me?”

Miyeon-noona nodded.

“It’s a red velvet cake with cream cheese. It’s really tasty, Y/N-nim you should try it.”

I nodded.

“Are you sure this is for me, noona? Why not give it to your other members?”

“Yes of course. All the other girls are readying their beach bodies and I don’t want to step up my sugar count by eating two of that, and there’s no one else here I could give that but you. I hope you like it!!”

“Oh wow, thank you, noona! I’ll eat this later, okay? I’m really thankful. I’ll just finish packing my stuff.”

“Sure thing; I’m glad you liked it… bye!”