The Longest Morning

Y/N woke up the next morning to the sound of Bora-Bora’s soft waves grazing the foot of the villa, coupled with a slight headache. Normally, mornings in Tahiti were really quiet given how soft the gentle the waves rode the swift waters but this morning they hit the wooden pillars a lot louder and angrier than usual.

He glanced at the wide horizon before him and admired the bright sun-lit patio of the villa with the soothing scent of the sea breeze, and the mere whiff of the cold wind seemed to ease him of his headache. Last night was something he never planned or even envisioned, but then he didn’t regret it. Despite being drunk he remembered how much he and Miyeon wanted each other badly and they both were burned in their mutual lust for each other, flaring the warm sheets of the bed for the night. He lay on the soft sheets of Miyeon and Soojin’s villa, with the eldest member of (G) I-DLE sleeping soundly beside him with the blanket covering over her entire naked body.

It was just 7:30 in the morning and he was able to tell it by the clock. He knew at this point he should be panicking already given the threat of Soojin and the other members walking in on both of them naked, on the same bed with their clothes all over the place in a wild mess. But something told him that the other girls drank really hard last night that he was in full confidence that no one else was awake but him. Besides, he knew them so much: when they are given the chance to sleep without restrictions they really sleep for a long time. This was the reason he took his time to admire the morning after-sex.

“Miyeon,” he whispered as he gently tapped his noona to wake her up. “It’s morning already.”

Miyeon shifted in her sleep and groaned before slowly opening her eyes, squinting with the bright light illuminating the room.

“I’m sorry to wake you up noona, but it is morning already. You need to get dressed in case someone walks in here,” he informed her. “I also need to go. I’d be dead if someone sees me.”

“Mhhhmmm,” Miyeon moaned. “Do you really need to go now?”

“Yeah, as much as I want to lay in here with you too, I’m worried of your safety. You need to get dressed.”

Miyeon smiled towards him, through her aftersex glow as she rested her head on the pillow. “You’re still acting like a manager despite everything, Y/N-nim. Whoever gets to be your girlfriend is really lucky, and I’m envious. I could’ve asked for another round as soon as we woke up.”

Y/N blushed.

“You’re blushing, oppa. How cute. Okay, I’ll get dressed but I also want to sleep more so can I ask two favours? Can you please just bring my clothes here over; I’m too tired to stand up and that’s because of you.”

“O-Okay, noona,” but before Y/N could stand up and gather her scattered clothes, he felt a hand grasp him similar to last night. Miyeon’s hands were surprisingly warmer compared to previously.

“I said two favours, oppa. That’s just one.”

“So, what’s the other one?”

Miyeon pulled her hand from under the sheets and pointed towards her lips, signalling towards Y/N to give her a kiss.

Without hesitation, the manager leaned in towards her and pressed her lips hardly against hers. Miyeon and Y/N slid their hands all over each other’s cheeks and held it as the kiss once again evolved into a passionate one. After what felt like minutes but is actually just mere seconds, Miyeon split up from the kiss and gazed at Y/N’s eyes.

“Thank you for last night, Y/N-nim. I had fun. I’ll keep it as our little secret, and I’ll make sure to give a good excuse to the other girls for you sleeping here so it’s okay for you to tell them that you went here. Just leave through the door and leave it unlocked.”