First Dinner

The managing team of CUBE entertainment had just finished moving Soojin’s things from her room to Shuhua’s and are now proceeding to take the rest of Y/N’s belongings from his house, all in a good matter of hours. Ever since he was convinced by the girls to come and live with them, he slowly taught himself to be accustomed to the environment.

He's still had doubts with the scenario, knowing himself.

---

I kept on telling Soojin that it was not necessary for her to move with them, but they kept on insisting that it was a recurring practice. The mere thought of me living with six girls is already too much to think of, and I had a lot of imaginations going through my mind; including those that are very extreme and lewd, of which I try to eliminate and forget for the sake of everyone.

The moving team just finished placing and organizing my things on Soojin’s former room, and it looked nothing else like the room it used to be. Although, the ghost of Soojin’s old cherry scent still lingered upon the atmospheres of the room. Today was the fourth day since I met Idle, but this would be the first night that I would be sleeping inside their dorm.

Needless to say I was very nervous. I just arrived back here this afternoon after telling the situation to my parents of which they were really enthusiastic about.

It was 7 pm in the evening as I sat on Soojin’s soft bed. I need to say, it was so spacious and large that could fit two or possibly eveb more. I've adjusted the room's orientation so that the bed's side was flat against the wall. I roughly did a head count on all the luggage I deem to be essential as I walked to check the closet, and upon opening it, a very booming and sweet scent that I recognize to be Soojin’s welcomed me. I saw that my ‘work’ clothes are already there and I was about to check the drawers underneath when I heard a loud knock on my door.

“Y/N Oppa, It’s time for dinner! Food is nearly done!” I heard Shuhua’s voice from the other side.

“I’ll be there!” Shoot. I just realized this would be my first time eating dinner with them. Fuck I need to fix myself. I need to be presentable.

I opened my door after a few minutes of finger-combing my hair only to find Soyeon right in front of it with her arm raised, apparently caught in mid-knock. She was wearing her usual match of silky, lime- green pajamas and buttoned shirt. Her sharp and piercing eyes widened at the sight of me.

“Are you about to fight someone?” I asked and sufficed a wide smile afterwards.

“Sorry Oppa,” she said, lowering her arm. “I was about to knock when you came out. Dinner’s served so let’s eat!”

We walked towards the dining table, and as soon as I arrived, five dorks were standing around the table  waiting to welcome me; all dressed in the same silky pair as Soyeon just varying in color per person.

The table was stuffed with a lot of food. It was like a feast. There were mixes of Korean and Japanese food, and I was so surprised to see such a huge serving for what I thought was just a simple dinner.

“Wow, this is a lot! It all looks delicious!”

“Yes manager-nim! This is your first night with us so we decided to make it very much special! We all helped prepare this for you so please enjoy!” Miyeon said, putting her palms on her cheeks and smiling wildly.

“Thank you for all of this!” I replied, bowing to all of them. “Let’s eat and try out what you prepared.”

---