A Wet Dream (🔞)

Yoon Minnie stood mere inches from Y/N, wearing a deep purple robe curled around her slender body and her hair tied in a high ponytail

Yoon Minnie stood mere inches from Y/N, wearing a deep purple robe curled around her slender body and her hair tied in a high ponytail. He rubbed his eyes, and they widened at the sight of his noona.

“Do you mind if I join you?” Minnie asked again in her high-pitched voice, concern oozing from every syllable of it.

Y/N took a while before he registered her question in his head. He had never talked privately with Minnie or Miyeon during his stay as their group’s manager considering they were always out for their personal agendas. It had always been the maknae line and Soojin with their little share of intimacy.

“Yes noona, join me. I don’t mind,” he replied, taking time to regain his composure and fix his stature within the pool.

Minnie nodded and smiled at Y/N’s direction as she turned her back and walked towards the tables.Y/N stared at Minnie while she slowly undid her robe and gently slid it off her body; the fabric caressing her smooth skin dangerously. Y/N had nothing to do but admire her beautiful backside. Minnie was slightly curvy; which came as a surprise to him considering he never imagined her to be like that with all the clothes the agency lets her wear. Her waist was small, and her slender figure was genuinely emphasized by her purple and black bikinis, matching with her robe. Minnie placed the robe on the chair and gently took of her ponytail; with every moment of it sliding off of her hair felt akin to Soojin when Y/N was sliding his palms against her milky thighs. Her long, straight locks swayed sexily as they finally got free from their restraint, and Minnie completely turned towards Y/N, exposing the rest of her beautiful body.

Minnie was stunning in her two piece bikinis; her breasts were not large, but it was the perfect size that complimented the rest of her body. Her purple swimsuit bra encased her breasts in their full glory, accentuating her deep cleavage. Her tight and toned stomach was bathing in the pale moonlight, along with her fair skin that complimented the rest of her body. Her slender legs lined after her beautiful bikini line.

Y/N forced himself to stare away from her to avoid suspicion. He felt Minnie move closer to the poolside, and gently dipped her feet into the calming waters. The next thing he knew, he was enjoying the heat of the pool with Minnie.

“Hello Y/N oppa manager-nim,” she remarked as the steam from the waters rose around them. She smiled, her beady gaze reflecting the silver moonlight.

“That’s too long to call me, noona. Just Y/N is okay,” he blushed.

“Ah, I’m not used to being called a noona. It feels weird,” she replied while brushing on her straight cut bangs.

“I’m just acknowledging my elders.”

Minnie pouted towards him. “Hey Y/N, I’m not that old. I think we’re on the same age, I’m just a few years ahead, right?”

“Yes noona, that’s the case.”

Minnie moved towards his front and splashing the water around her. “Call me noona again and I’ll splash these waters to your face.”