Multiplayer Fun

*Slam*

Y/N woke up to the sound and feeling of his head hitting the ground. He groaned in pain with the combined sensations from his right temple and his stitched side and then opened his eyes only for the glare of the morning to blind him for a few seconds. He grabbed hold of his head and side as he gently raised himself up, and slowly massaged them to ease him from the pain. He straightened himself; slowly leaning against the couch behind him before staring at the blank screen of his open laptop before him. Shuhua’s chocolate scented blanket was half-draped on his body, exposing majority of his left side, with the flowery ghost of her hair’s aroma still lingered on the other end of the blanket.

Where is she? Did she leave already? He asked himself.

Soft footsteps began to emanate from the direction of the dorm’s bathroom. A few seconds later, the morning beauty of Shuhua appeared on the hallway; her eyes still half open with the hangover of sleep. She noticed Y/N curiously staring at her approaching figure and smiled before she spoke.

 She noticed Y/N curiously staring at her approaching figure and smiled before she spoke

“Good morning ajusshi,” dreamily said Shuhua.
What?

“Why are you holding your head like that?” She added.

“I think I fell on the floor when you left,” he said, rubbing his temple with his palm.

“What? I made sure that you were leaning on the couch!”

“It’s okay,” said Y/N, standing up and collapsing on the couch behind him and closing his eyes. Shuhua moved around the leather furniture and sat on the floor beside him and then eyed the laptop before turned towards Y/N again.

“Oppa, did we finish the movie last night?”

“No, you fell asleep before we hit halfway through.”

“Gosh I’m not used to watching in the dark.”

“It was your idea to close the lights. That’s okay at least we got to sleep surprisingly well in the living room, and --”

Y/N’s reply was interrupted with a very loud rumble emanating from Shuhua’s stomach.

Her eyes widened and transferred her gaze towards Y/N before delivering her manager a very awkward smile. Upon the contacts of their pupils, Y/N realized what Shuhua wanted him to do; he then nodded and immediately stood up and stretched his arms.

“Okay, I’m making breakfast. Don’t go anywhere,” he said then darted off towards the kitchen.

---

I prepared the ingredients I needed to give Shuhua a good breakfast and I was readying the onions when I noticed her presence on the kitchen.  Shuhua leaned on the kitchen’s doorway with her arms crossed and a curious expression plastered on her face while she keenly observed my cooking. I pretended not to see her and continued to cook; my pride somehow swell knowing the fact that she was there checking on what I was doing; I wanted to impress her for some reason.  The pan sizzled and with that I turned my attention towards it. I was starting to mix the rice with the kimchi when Shuhua was suddenly beside me without even emitting the slightest noise. I nearly bumped into her after I turned, and both of us yelped.