Goodmorning Kisses

I can’t be so sure of what happened but I somehow remember waiting for something…

I’m pretty sure I saw Shuhua inside our house last night…

Maybe I was dreaming back then, but then I can’t think of how I went back to sleep…

Was I even sleeping? When did I sleep? Why am I at the house?

Why does it have to be Shuhua?

I slowly opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw was the ceiling of my room, with its surrounding walls dimly lit with the minimal penetration of sunlight through the curtains. Despite the light being bearable under normal circumstances, I found it really blinding and I can’t think of anything else to have caused it aside from my awkward sleeping position. I remember sitting beside Shuhua because I was waiting for something, but then I dozed off.

It feels weird that I slept so comfortably last night. I can’t even recall a time in the night when I woke myself up out of discomfort. It was very pleasing.

At that moment, I felt something shift on my left. Coupled with it, I felt a soft palm clasp on my hand…

Wait, what’s that?

I turned my head to my side and the sight instantly shook the remainders of sleep left inside me.

Shuhua’s face was mere inches from mine as she lay silently sleeping. Her left hand was wrapped tightly around my own as she pressed her entire body against me while her other arm was locked on my hand rather firmly, with each of her fingers perfectly filling the spaces between mine. With how proximate she was, I could hear her soft breathing with each small snore she made, and the sudden realization with how close our bodies was sent a jolt through my spine as my cheeks began swelling red.

As much as I want to get out of the awkward situation, Shuhua was just leaning on me enough to prevent me from moving even an inch from her grasp. She would often shift in small movements, and with every turn I could feel her body pressing harder against me even more, coupled with the grip of her soft palms snaking my hand even further.

Needless to say, I just can’t move.

I tried to check for a way to remove my arm and not to wake her up at the same time, but given how much she was clinging unto me, I’m pretty sure even the slightest movement would wake her up.

I froze on the spot as if I was just washed with icy water, and for a few seconds I was staring at her beautiful bare face: Shuhua was just as breath-taking even without make-up on. Her face was just perfect, and it felt like a blessing getting to see it this close and personal. I’m so near to her I could already feel her breathing on my lips… we’re so damn close…

And then…

Shuhua opened her eyes.

I nearly jumped on my place as I attempted to gaze away from her, with the force of my head turning causing a small jolt of pain to rush on my neck. I stared at the bare ceiling and didn’t even dare gaze back to her. I’m pretty sure she’s eyeing me rather suspiciously right now.

Dammit Y/N what were you thinking.

But then again, I felt my arm getting hugged tighter once again, and with that I gently moved my face towards her direction only to see her comfortably sleeping again and emitting soft snores just like before.