Chapter Twenty Three

Nolee

They're kicking ass.

Zack is on fire.

He's a man on a mission tonight, a mission to destroy and take victory.

I've never been so attracted to him as I have tonight. Sweaty, angry, confident, focused, and dripping in passion. I want to be all over Zack.

The Lake Bellevue University footballers are like ravaging animals playing ball. The boys' energy cannot be matched tonight. Every player is on some drug of adrenaline, determination, and savagery. The Lake Bellevue University cheerleaders are jumping and cheering with spirit and fire. Our chants are powerful and fun and meaningful.

We want to show the Applegate University Badgers that we're not a team to be messed with and I think the boys are doing a great job at that. We need to take this victory, not only for our school, our pride, our achievements but also because the guy I slept with at Elijah's birthday party, has been sending me lewd looks and comments throughout the game.

Yes, the dude I slept with after I slept with Zack is the quarterback of the rival team.

My luck should be in the history books.

Why didn't I know he would be such a fucking douchebag?

Will was a little try-hard in bed, he thrived on getting his dick wet and not giving back the lovely pleasure of a female orgasm.

Selfish bastard.

Sleeping with Will only solidified the fact that Zack is the best I've ever had. Zack Mackenyu doesn't act on false dominance and is a gentle giver, not a taker.

I don't know why I slept with Will. This thing between Zack and I is confusing, our feelings—or at least my feelings—are so strong that it's a little blinding and I can't see or think properly.

Damn his big dick.

If I'm being honest, I'm a little afraid of Will blurting shit to Zack. A part of me doesn't want Zack to find out but the rest of me doesn't give a fuck because it's my body and we're not in a relationship. Zack hasn't been clear with me either.

I don't want to lose him as a friend because I can deal with a heartbreak but a friend breakup hurts deeper than any wound.

Zack will explode if he finds out I slept with Will, it's in his nature to be hot-tempered.

"L.E.T.S.G.O!"

"Wildcats!"

"Are wild to go!"

"WHOOP!"

"Wild to go!"

"WHOOP! WHOOP!"

Our cheers have been nothing but encouraging, fierce, and fun. The music Bonnie chose could not be any more perfect. The cheers that Krystal, Cloe, Bonnie, and I wrote are definitely a crowd favorite. They're simple, fun, and strong.

The game is in a play, an intense play. Zack looks exhausted but I can see the fire oozing off of him. His throws have been nothing but precise and super fast. I'm so proud of him. Coach looks like he's about to lose his vocal cords because of how loud he's shouting at our team. All the boys have great chemistry.

The whistle blows for the last quarter of the game. The Badgers managed to score a field goal, making the score Wildcats 46 to Badgers 43. It's a close game but I know our boys will beat their asses in the last quarter.

Gazing up into the crowd, I spot my girls, waving at them with my pompoms. I can't believe they came so far to support me. I love them so much. They're not alone though, Xavier and Hudson are with them too.