Chapter Eighty Two

Lia

He stalks towards me like a predator would a prey and I stumble back, the cold wall sending shivers up my spine. Killian cages me against the wall, and his scent makes my stomach flutter.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"Why? She not good enough of a lay for you?"

"Don't make me fuck that attitude out of you."

"All bark no bite. You're pretty boring, Killian."

His smirk is cold and so devilish that I backtrack on my plan. Killian grabs my–

Killian grazes his tongue over my inner thighs, biting on my skin making me moan in pleasure. My fingers tangle into his hair, tugging on it. His tongue grazes my aching c–

No.

Not yet.

I snuggle into my teddy more after replaying back.

His smirk is cold and so devilish that I backtrack on my plan. Killian grabs my throat and kisses me, whispering dark, dirty promises of what he wants to do to me. Our lips inch closer and closer and then–

There's a knock on my door.

Are you kidding me?

I groan in my sleep, ignoring whoever's at my door and snuggling more into the bed. But the knocking doesn't stop. It's persistent and so damn annoying.

Moaning in displeasure, I struggle to slip out of my bed let alone open my eyes.

I was having such a good dream about a hot mafia leader and me. Yeah, I might have skipped to the sexy time but whatever, it got interrupted and now I am not happy.

If it's Blair waking me up for her morning run then I'm dragging her into my bed by her hair. She knows I'm not a morning person.

I stumble towards the door in my pajamas, not bothering to check what a mess I look. The moment I swing open the door, two things happen; the morning chill slaps me in the face and I think I might still be dreaming because there is no way Xavier Knight is at my doorstep at five in the damn morning.

"You're not Killian." I mumble sleepily before shutting the door thinking my dream might be lagging a little. How the fuck can I go from dreaming about a hot mafia leader to my ex?

The door halts and then I realize that I'm not dreaming and that Xavier is truly standing in front of me with his palm pushing open the door and stepping inside.

"Who the fuck is Killian?" Xavier asks with a bite.

"The hot mafia leader I was dreaming about before being wonderfully interrupted," I grumble with a yawn, focusing my eyes on him through my sleep, "What are you doing here?"

Xavier works his jaw but ignores what I just told him about my dreams.

"Come on." Xavier calmly says.

My eyes narrow.

"Huh?" I'm too damn sleepy for this.

Xavier fights back a smile, his eyes giving me a quick once-over.

"I have to do this before I leave, let's go."

Leave?

Let's go?

I'm so confused.

But in my sleepy, disoriented state I don't argue with him so I quietly go look presentable. Brushing my teeth, I splash water on my face to wake myself up. Twisting my hair into a bun, I slip on a baggy sweatshirt over my pajama cami. I'm leaving my pajamas on because I'm planning on going back to sleep after wherever that psycho is taking me. He hollers out to me to bring my camera and that makes me pause but I shrug and grab it anyway.