Chapter Thirty Three

Lia

I giggle when I completely miss Xavier's mouth with the spoon full of ice cream. It smears a little on the side of his mouth but I'm quick to lick that up which earns me a heated look from him.

He's driving and I'm feeding him the chocolate ice cream we bought from Nature Berry after he picked me up saying he wanted to take me somewhere.

I eat my spoon full of ice cream before loading another and this time feeding him without drowning him in sweetness. My thighs throb when he licks his lips and those lips glisten under the moonlight. Everything Xavier does is hot. He could be reading a book and I'd want to do very bad things to him.

"Careful baby," Xavier smirks, his gray eyes sliding to mine, "Watch those pretty eyes of yours if you don't want to be fucked in the backseat of my car."

Ughhhh. Can he please fuck me? I'm dying for his touch. We've had sex one time—one—and he's left me hot and bothered and wanting nothing but heavenly orgasms as he fucks me with his ungodly co—

"Lia." Xavier chuckles.

My cheeks blush in shyness.

Xavier grabs onto my thigh as Chase Atlantic's Into It plays in the background in a soft hum. The air in the car switches real quick and suddenly, I'm hot and heavy and need him to ruin me.

The one hand on the wheel tightens as his other crawls under my dress with a mind-blowing teasing pace. With a dry throat and scorching lust licking every inch of my body, I watch his fingers as they disappear and gasp when he touches my clit over my undies.

My eyes snap to his but he's paying attention to the road but a ghost of a sinister, hot smile is painted on his lips. He doesn't need to change gears because the road we're on is empty and straight.

Xavier starts to circle his fingers over my clit and my insides melt with indescribable desire. My chest rises and falls in a sensual way, adding to the climbing lust in the car.

"Take them off, Lia." Xavier's voice is hoarse, as he teases the waistband of my undies. 

I almost orgasm from the way he says my name.

With a racing heart, I tug off my white cotton underwear and glance at him. He stares at me with yearning glimmering in his eyes. Those haughty fingers are back and when he touches my clit, I moan.

Keeping his thumb pressed against my clit, his two fingers slither down to my sex and slide inside with ease—thanks to my overwhelming arousal. I'm beyond wet. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I rest my head on the headrest, closing my eyes.

Xavier pulls out his fingers and swirls them around my arousal and the sound is sinful. Pushing them back inside, he pumps them in a heavenly pace that has my mouth watering.

My lips are aching for him to kiss me. My heart is screaming for his words. My body is craving for his touch.

I bite on my bottom lip when the electrifying sensation of pleasure intensifies. Both of my hands hold Xavier's hand that is under my dress.

"Xavier." I breathily moan.

And when he rubs my clit, I come with a silent moan, seeing stars behind my eyes. My walls clamp around his fingers but he continues to thrust them until I'm drenched.

When he removes his fingers, they're glistening. Xavier captures my eyes to his as he sucks on his fingers.

Oh my God.

I need him to fuck me before I go insane.

"Sweet." Xavier murmurs playfully before reaching over, grabbing the back of my head, and kissing me.