Chapter Fifty Nine

THE BET

Xavier

Damn, she looks good.

I can't keep my eyes off of her as she walks back to her table, the way her hips move in the most subtle yet sexy way has my dick hardening. She's on a date with that two-faced cunt Sebastian Rodríguez. Am I surprised he weaseled his way into her good books? No. That cunt knows how to play women and sadly most of his conquests can't tell that he's a snake with a pretty boy face.

Lia is smart but...she's also starved for attention.

I saw it the other night when I had her pressed against that brick wall in the dark alleyway. The way her gorgeous eyes widened and her cheeks blushed, I knew she'd never been given attention like that. She liked when I was close to her, you know, despite her smart mouth that got me so close to creaming my pants.

She's beautiful. In a natural, adorable way. Those eyes alone are a work of art. And fuck, those lips...those lips can bring a man to his knees.

I can't forget the spark I felt when we stared at each other or the way she felt under my touch. And the way my heart was beating so...fast. It was all too unexpected to describe.

"Who are you looking at?" Hyde breaks me out of my thoughts and I quickly avert my eyes away from Lia.

"No one." I nonchalantly say, taking a sip of my coffee.

Hyde smirks, throwing his arm over the back of Matteo's chair to subtly glance behind him.

"Nah, you were checking out that chick. Fuck, she's kinda hot." He grins like a sly fucker.

I curl my hand into a fist under the table.

"Ugh, please," Krystal says with cringe, "She's so boring."

This bitch is jealous.

"You sound jealous, baby." Matteo teases Krystal who glares back at him.

"Shut up, Matteo."

And she has the right to be because Lia is the most beautiful, fucking hot, and cute girl I've ever seen.

"Yeah, she definitely looks like a virgin," Hyde slyly grins, "Fuck, I could just grab her and make her wrap those sexy ass legs around my waist as I fuck her. Bet she'd be down for some kinky shit. The innocent ones always are."

I scoff not only from annoyance but from amusement too.

Hyde's smile fades a little and he narrows his eyes at me.

"What?"

I smirk, leaning back in my chair, giving him a look of boredom.

"You're dreaming. I don't even know that girl but I know that she won't even spare you a second glance."

Maybe she will because, unfortunately, Hyde is an attractive motherfucker. Girls fall for his looks all the time so I won't blame Lia for that but she's smart. A girl who has been deprived of attention is cautious and Hyde is a sleazy trickster so she will be careful. His eyes don't hide the black soul he has.

I'm thinking all that as if Lia would actually be interested in a dickhead like Hyde. She's too good for him.

He's bad.

Hyde scoffs with a smile.

"Oh, as if she would you?"

That makes me grin.