Chapter Eighty

Hudson

"Are you done?" I drone out in complete and utter boredom, spreading my arms wide across Blair's bed.

I've been on this bed for far too long, I think I might actually fall asleep. And my ass hurts from just lying down.

"Nope."

I groan.

"I'm gonna fall asleep waiting."

I've been waiting for twenty minutes for Blair to get ready. We're all going for dinner at this small, family-owned restaurant that Viini suggested. 

"Stop moaning." Blair playfully shushes my whining as I watch her dab blue glitter on her eyes.

"What are you doing here anyway?"

I lean up on my elbows and grin mischievously at my girlfriend.

"I've come to appreciate the beauty of the female body."

Blair glares at me through her mirror, hurling the cushion she was hugging at me. I laugh as I catch it, laying my head down on it. It smells like her and I'm digging it.

"Idiot."

I can't wipe the smile off of my face as I continue to stare at her. Blair messes up and it's because she gets nervous whenever she knows I'm staring.

"What are you wearing, Sweetcheeks?" I ask as my mind side-steps into Pervert-Ville.

"A dress." Blair smiles prettily that I have to sit up to properly focus on listening to her because her smile is so fucking bright, that my brain shuts off. I love her smile, it gives my heart the loopity-loops.

Fuck me.

Blair's sense of fashion is a fucking turn-on. And the way she dresses up with every piece of clothing fitting her body like a glove, makes me dizzy. She's too hot for words and her body is meant to be sculpted.

"Damn, easy access, huh." I purposely provoke her.

I need her touching me.

Blair curses me out in French and my dick hardens. She storms up to me and slams her pillow into my face.

Fuck, when she speaks in French, it's the hottest shit ever.

I laugh and pull her into me by her wrist. She falls on top of me and my palms naturally land on her fuckable ass. Up close, her face looks like a glowing masterpiece. The shimmering glitter is glimmering, so hypnotizing.

I bite my lip before kissing her. The taste of her watermelon lips has me squirming in pleasure. I smack her ass before kneading it. She climbs on top of me and grinds against my dick whilst we make out. Blair softly moans when I tease her nipple through her t-shirt but then I smack her ass to ease her off of me.

"Go get changed." I bite back the egotistic smirk threatening to curve on my lips upon seeing her puffed lips and delirious eyes.

Blair pushes me back down and gets off of me. Grabbing her clothes, she disappears into the bathroom leaving me with the taste of her lips and my dick aching with need.

Being back together with Blair is the best thing in the world. I love her. Those months that we spent apart and every time I saw the hurt in her eyes were like torture. Apologizing to her and courting her was my priority and I did just that because I will do anything for this girl. She's the best part of my life.

"Are you asleep?"

When I hear my girlfriend's voice, I lift up my head and almost faint.

Fuck.