Chapter Four

Blair

"Have you finished your subculture project?" Nolee absentmindedly asks me as we stand next to my fashion studies class.

Today's bubblegum flavor is apple.

"Yup."

"We need to choose an outfit for Lia."

With my eyes zoning out in boredom, I nod. But my mind begins drawing out a fashion template of Lia's clothes I want her to wear at Hudson's party.

"Something that will hug her curves—I swear that girl hides that incredible body under those baggy clothes, not that I hate baggy clothes, baggy clothes for the win—for once, I need the boys to faint over how beautiful she is." Nolee casually recites her inner thoughts.

And I couldn't agree more. We need to make our cute little virgin butterfly into the most beautiful and hot butterfly to ever flutter.

Then, the perfect idea for her clothes pops into my head.

"I think I might have the perfect outfit for her."

Nolee turns her body towards me.

"What are you wearing?"

I turn my body towards her.

"I'm going for the y2k aesthetic." I'm so excited about my outfit. I made it myself and it uses the most delicate pink fabric ever.

"Sounds cute."

"Like me." Hudsons' annoying voice makes me roll my eyes. Why is he always around me?

Nolee chuckles, eyeing the boy behind me.

"See ya later."

I watch her walk to her cheer practice. Lazily, I turn around and face the skater boy.

"Go away."

A stupid smirk plays on his full lips.

"Give me a kiss, and I'll fly away."

One day, I will drown his fuckboy ass in the Pacific Ocean.

"Take a hint, Rexroth."

"Of what?" Hudson takes a step closer, "You wanting me so much?"

I giggle, deadass giggle.

"Is that a joke? Because it's hilarious."

"It's a fact."

"Fact my ass."

"Like I always say, I'd tap that." Hudson bites his lip, and for a moment I'm hypnotized.

The vision in front of me is in slow motion, a need like no other burning inside me as I watch him tease me so crudely. Hudson knows how to utilize his model-boyish features. Those blue eyes glimmering with playfulness and those swollen, pink lips are kissable. I could kiss him for an eternity—

Fuck. This fuckboy makes my angel-demon turn into a demon-demon.

"Thirsty much?"

Hudson chuckles.

"Oh, come on, sweetcheeks. I've heard you got it on with Michael, can't you give me a chance?" Hudson's voice drips in desire and frustration. Sexual frustration.

I don't want to know how he knows I hooked up with Michael but whatever. Getting it on with Michael was a drunken mistake. I was drunk, he was drunk, I flirted, he flirted. One thing led to another, I ended up waking up in his bed after his party.

Michael is a fucking cocky, crude jerk. More than Hudson and Sage combined. But he's a monster in bed and too fucking attractive.

Hudson leans his head against the wall, mimicking me. We stay there for a moment staring into each other's eyes. It's peaceful, the blue in his eyes is like I'm staring at waves in an ocean on a deserted island, crashing and glimmering under the sun. They're so bright and energetic, just like him.