Chapter Fifty Three

Lia

Midnight and I'm sitting on the kitchen counter drinking ice cold sprite. After everyone left, Xavier and I talked about his first race before I studied a little and finished my graphic design assignment. Xavier was also studying beside me in his living room before he went to take a shower.

I'm munching on some blueberries when he walks into the kitchen with gray sweats on with the white Calvin Klein band showing and nothing else. The man is shirtless and looks like sin. His tattoos are mouthwatering against his bronzed skin and his damp hair is bedraggled.

He grins when he sees me eating, turning his back to grab a glass of water. He leans against the sink with his eyes stuck on me as he drinks. My eyes move from his eyes, over his veiny arms and down to his abs. The thin silver chain around his neck makes my core ache with scorching hot pulses. My tongue sneaks out to lick my bottom lip as a pool of hot desire flutters my stomach.

"Keep looking at me like that, baby and blueberries won't be the only things you'll be sucking on." Xavier's dark and sultry voice knocks me out of my dirty thoughts.

I blush and look away. I grab another blueberry and pop it into my mouth. Xavier stops in front of me and spreads my thighs open to slide in between them. The tips of his fingers graze under my t-shirt and my breath hitches. I'm only wearing my undies and his t-shirt and nothing else so when his eyes peer down at my chest, I know my nipples are visible.

When I grab another blueberry to bite into it, Xavier bites into the other half, our lips barely touching but it has me going crazy. My wide eyes gawk into his half-lidded, heavy-with-lust eyes.

When he bites off the other half and eats it, I bite my bottom lip.

"Tastes better with your lips around it." Xavier smirks.

My cheeks blush and my unhelpful brain can't help but think about a certain part of him that tastes better too when my lips are around it.

Mother of Aphrodite, I need to slow down on reading smut.

Xavier laughs as he realizes what my thoughts are probably painting.

"Damn, I'm talking about the blueberries, baby."

I pout, lightly laughing out of shyness.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. It's not my fault you corrupted me."

"Corrupted you?" He mischievously smiles, moving his hands so they're kneading my hips.

He presses his body flush against mine and I breathily gasp when I feel his erection against my core. Xavier leans in until our lips are a breath away.

"How have I corrupted you, Lia?" Those words of his dance along my lips like a dirty rhythm.

Blood rushes through my veins, warming up my body and the ice-cold sprite I just had seems more tempting now.

"You adore my touch, baby." Xavier teases his fingers up my waist.

My eyes flutter as my body relaxes under the soothing touch.

"You're wet for my kisses." Xavier grazes his lips against mine. It feels like a feather caressing my lips.

He wraps an arm around my waist and moves the other down between my thighs.

"And you're always hungry for my cock." Xavier bites my bottom lip as he touches my clit. I moan and flutter my eyes closed.

He latches his lips on my neck and I can sense the smirk on his face. With achingly slow circles, he stimulates me over my underwear. My lips part as small, ragged breaths escape through them. Xavier bites my neck before sucking on my sensitive to soothe the delicious sting.