Chapter Eight

Lia

"What kinda playlist is it?" Nolee questions Blair as she gathers her hair into a ponytail, wrapping it tightly with a white satin scrunchie.

I help Blair apply her false lashes on her eyes, her perfectly done fox-eye looks so sensual.

The girl wriggles her eyebrows, excited.

"The kind that will get you some laid with a hot boy or girl."

Nolee grins, nodding.

"You made him a playlist?" I ask Blair, looking into her bright blue eyes that sometimes glow silver.

Blair may not seem to see it but she cares for Hudson, craves his attention, and loves his chaotic personality. I can't forget the way she was scowling when she caught him smooching up a blonde outside English Literature the other day. Blair looked like she wanted to drag the poor girl down to hell. And the way she gritted her teeth when he openly flirted with Krystal in Professor Leto's class. Nolee and I snickered in silence, seeing her so worked up over a boy she supposedly hates.

"Yeah," she rolls her eyes, "The dweeb accidentally deleted his after getting shit-faced at Michael's."

Nolee and I laugh.

"I swear he flirts with anything with a pulse." Nolee teases as she straps on her white heels.

"I won't be surprised if he ends up fucking a plant tonight." Blair adds with hilarity.

I wince in amusement because the picture.

Everyone knows how wild of a party animal Hudson Rexroth is. I'm going to witness his wild behavior first-hand tonight. I can't wait.

Once done with Blair's eyes, she naturally helps to color my eyes pretty. Creating a very subtle, muted eye look—pink and almond colors. For my cheeks, she pats on a very subtle raspberry blush cream to give natural color to my naturally bronzed skin. Some whisks of the mascara wand and mango-flavored lip balm, she presents me to Nolee like Will Smith did to Jada.

Nolee laughs but approves of Blair's art.

"Ugh, I'm not ready for Zack's narcissistic and slutty mouth tonight." Nolee absentmindedly whispers, applying a faded chestnut lipstick.

Blair eyes me playfully.

"The boy likes you."

Nolee scoffs but amusement oozes from her honey eyes.

"You're crazy and drunk."

Blair shakes her head, her pale pink strands flying with the movement. She's got her short hair clipped away with strands dangling down her face. 

"I've only had two glasses."

"Lightweight bitch." Nolee curses light-heartedly.

I grin at their banter, grabbing the dress Blair chose for me. Blair giggles and goes to fill another glass of cherry-flavored champagne.

She holds the glass up at me.

"Lia, you want some?"

I shake my head.

I've never drunk before and I'm not going to start tonight. This is my first party and I want to remember it.

With a sigh, I walk into the bathroom and strip out of my pajamas before eyeing up the dress Blair enthusiastically described the purpose of. She said and I quote "this dress will accentuate your melons and juicy booty. just don't get laid tonight 'cause trust me sister, guys are gonna be having cold showers 'cause of you."