Chapter Fifty Four

Lia

Warmth blankets me like a cozy winter night. A strong arm rests over my waist as his body presses against mine. His soft, hot breaths of slumber send fluttery jitters all over my body.

I love being in his arms.

Especially when he hugs me like I'm his teddy bear.

My eyes linger on his bare arm, the veins curling up like a snake. His tanned skin looks like honey and it's a stark contrast to the black tattoos. He's so manly and ugh—so hot.

Bloo is sleeping on the foot of the bed, his long, white fur is like a cloud against the black sheets of Xavier's bed. He's grown so much and he's so fat that all I want to do is squish him in my arms. Bloo senses me awake and raises his head to look at me, his one ear still flops down, just like how when I found him.

I blow him an air kiss and snuggle more into Xavier's arms. He groans and tightens his hold around me, his lips grazing over the back of my neck.

"Happy birthday." He wishes me with his hot morning voice that riles the butterflies in my stomach.

I bite my bottom lip, trying to hide my bashful smile.

"Thank you."

The sheets ruffle as he raises himself up and looks over me, I roll my body over so I'm on my back and peer up at him. Even in the morning, he looks like he's ready for a Calvin Klein shoot. His sleep-heavy eyes, puffy lips, and wavy hair that falls over his eyes make me weep in joy. He's so beautiful.

Xavier glides his fingers over my cheek, pushing my bird nest of hair out of my face. He looks like he's tracing my features with his eyes as if he wants to store them in his head so he never forgets.

I know I look like a mess—messy hair, puffy face, eye crust, and hello, morning breath—but his eyes make me feel flawless every hour of every day. And I'm comfortable with myself being like this, it's normal but it's also the appreciation in his stare that makes me feel confident.

His thin silver chain hangs over as he leans in, his naked chest making me blush but when he's about to kiss me, I clamp my palm over his mouth.

"Ew, Xavier, go brush your teeth." I playfully demand with a light laugh at the end of my sentence.

He rolls his eyes. Grabbing my wrist, he tears my hand away.

"Fuck that."

Then he leans in and kisses me. Albeit it's a closed-mouth kiss but still—ew! I shove him away.

"Xavier!"

He laughs and does it again and this time I laugh. I push him away again.

"How does it feel to be 84." Xavier says and I gasp.

Grabbing the blue grumpy bear I gifted him on his birthday, I shove it at his face. Xavier laughs wholeheartedly which in return makes me so giddy that I wish this morning never ends.

We scramble with each other and he eventually squeezes my cheeks with one hand and kisses me. I succumb to him and the desire licking up my veins. Xavier reaches between us and fingers my clit, sliding his fingers down and swirling the wetness around my entrance.

I moan into our kiss and before I can take my next breath, he's flipping me over—scarily easily as if I'm a rag doll—roughly tugs my ass up and thrusts inside me. I throw my head back with his name whispering past my lips like a prayer.

He grips my hips and fucks me so hard I see stars. I'm clenching onto his sheets, my moans and screams muffled in them. Our skin slapping together and the sloshing sound of my arousal are the two most sinful melodies I've ever heard.

"Ah, fuck!" I moan, my eyes fluttering close when he does this thing where he pounds into me over and over again before stopping altogether and then thrusting inside deep and slow.

Xavier smacks my ass cheek, lets go of me and I take over. Leaning up on my forearms, I sway my hips back and forth, grinding on him and he groans. The sound travels from my chest down to my core where my clit throbs.

My lips are parted and my chest is rising and falling with both exhaustion and lust as I fuck him. 

"Fuck, I wanna bite your ass." Xavier says with a raspy voice.

"What are you waiting for?" I twist my head to look back at him with seductiveness glittering in my eyes, "Bite it. Mark it yours."

Xavier is stunned into silence at my words.

I stare into his eyes as I continue to fuck him. But then his daze cracks. Kneading the flesh of my hips and ass, he slides out and leans down to bear his teeth into my soft skin. I groan in pleasure when he bites me and I'm so close to orgasming that I might cry.

"Xavier." I beg with need oozing from my lips.

With a low, dark growl he lets up and slams back inside me but this time, he places both hands on my waist and goes mad with his thrusts. I spread my legs more making him go so deep inside me, I feel the tip of his cock against my cervix and my head goes dizzy.

Pumping deep and fast into me, Xavier caresses my lower back, the touch feels like a foreboding fire.

"I want every part of you, Lia," he sounds drunk and distracted, "Every...little...part...of you."

Then I'm shrieking out of surprise when I feel his thumb slipping inside my...

Yup.

He has his thumb in my ass.

"Oh, my—Xavier!" I mewl like a cat in heat, hiding my face in his pillows.

I always feel so full when Xavier is inside me, he's so thick and long, I crave it. But my mind goes haywire wondering how he'll feel inside me there. It's both terrifying and so exciting.

Embarrassingly, I orgasm not even two more seconds after he touches me there. I breathe heavily against his pillows, my head swimming with the high of love and lust. Xavier moans my name and spills inside me, every last drop before collapsing on top of me. He makes sure not to crush me under his weight but I welcome his body heat.

It's only after we take a moment to catch our breaths and turn our heads towards the window that we see Bloo sitting beside the bed, one ear flopped and his eyes smiling at us.

"Oh my god," I'm horrified, "Please, tell me he didn't see all that."

I've been very careful around Bloo. I've made sure not to fool around when he's in the room. I feel guilty as hell.

"Fuck," Xavier mutters, "We've corrupted him."