Chapter Ten

Blair

Adrenaline rushes into me like a tidal wave as I step into Hudson's party. Because it's Hudson's party, I made sure the songs are old-school, hips swaying, downright hot.

"Let's go party!" Nolee shouts over the music, eyes twinkling with energy that is ready to be danced off.

"Nolee, no stripping." I tease her.

The girl throws daggers at me, clearly not amused at my jab at her shenanigans she pulled off at Michael's party.

"nO sTrIpInG—shut up."

I laugh.

"Only stripping for Sage, got it." I nudge her playfully.

Nolee pokes my waist.

"I will burn your Chanel bag, girl."

I grin like a Cheshire Cat, satisfied at my riling. This is all that I'm giving her tonight because the rest is on Zack. That guy will tease her endlessly tonight. And if she ends up dancing on a table again, it's his birthday.

I fish out the flash drive from my pocket.

"I'll go give Hudson this," I look pointedly at Nolee, "Meet you in the living room. I'll grab Lia too."

She nods.

"Cool."

Walking through the sea of animated bodies, I wander my eyes around for the party host. Girls wave at me and guys nod their heads at me. I spot Michael making out with Bonnie.

"Damn woman," Hudson rakes his baby blues over my body, "Those cakes be looking fire."

I'm going to drown this fuckboy in the spiked punch.

"Please choke on your drink."

Hudson grins.

I have to bite my tongue from the temptation of drooling. The boy looks hot. Bless whoever invented hoodies. Hudson is so casual and comfy in his blue hoodie and jeans, his hair ruffled makes him so much more adorable.

I blink and gulp.

"Here." I hold up the flash drive in front of him.

"Thanks, sweetcheeks," Hudson boyishly smiles, "I owe you one."

Hudson hooks the flash drive into his MacBook and plays the playlist. When the hip-hop rhythm hits, partygoers go nuts. A party is nothing without The Weeknd's music.

Hudson looks like a smitten kitten.

"Hook up with me tonight," his eyes are glittering with desire, "You look fucking hot and I just wanna eat you up."

The way Hudson switches personalities gives me whiplash, it's funny but intriguing.

I almost laugh but look at him ugly.

"You're such a whore."

Hudson winks.

"I'm the best, sweetcheeks."

"Sweetcheeks," I moan, "Stop calling me sweetcheeks."

I don't hate the stupid nickname he's given me but it's just that I hate what it makes me feel inside.

Hudson smiles roguishly. Stepping close to me until our faces are inches away, my chest rises and falls at the heat rising between my thighs. Hudson towers over me and we stare into each other's eyes. With a smooth hand, Hudson runs his fingers up the back of my thigh until he's palming my ass.

The playboys' ice blue eyes shadow with mischief, his full lips curled in happiness.

"Sweetcheeks." Softly he says before backing up and sashaying away.