Chapter Nine

Lia

Hudson's house is big.

White with pillars, the front yard greener than the rain forest, and a water fountain in the driveway for crying out loud.

Cars are parked haphazardly on the mile-long driveway, the four-car garage is wide open, four expensive—imported—cars occupy it. The music is booming so much so you can hear it from out here.

A bunch of guys are throwing around a football, girls are taking pictures and a couple is vigorously making out on the steps leading up to the huge double doors.

Blair mentioned that Hudson's parents are traveling all over the world for business, hence the empty house and free rein of parties, mischief, and chaos. Though, it must be lonely for him if he's living in this massive house—mansion—on his own.

I'm nervous and excited.

Inside, the party is wild. Westside Story by The Game is playing, laughter and nonsense is going on like it's the end of the world. This party looks like it jumped out of a 2000s teen movie.

As Sebastian and I weave through the crowd, I catch a few guys checking me out. Their stares are nothing short of creepy.

"Listen," Sebastian stops in front of me, "I need you to stay by my side tonight. If I'm not there, stay with Nolee and Blair. The last thing I need is you running into a douchebag who thinks with his dick."

A little condescending of him to think that I can't take care of myself but whatever. It's nice of him to consider my safety but I can be alone and be safe.

"Okay."

"Good," Sebastian smiles brightly, "Let's grab something to drink."

"Yo, Bastian!"

Sebastian gets hollered by his friend River who is with Caleb and Kirsan. The three walk towards us. River is checking out girls, Caleb is drinking and Kirsan fixates his hazel eyes on me. Something about his stare is patronizing and creepy.

"Hey, Lia." River smiles.

No denying that these boys are gorgeous.

Kirsan and Sebastian share a look that I can't decipher before the latter turns to me.

"Lia, the drinks are in the kitchen," he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear, "I'll be there in a moment."

I blink and breathe.

I nod and walk off to the kitchen. Finding the kitchen is a little confusing because the place is crowded and it's like a museum.

Kirsan and Sebastian have this menacing energy between them. Sebastian tenses up whenever Kirsan is around, and Kirsan always looks like he's hiding a secret.

Upon finding the kitchen, I enter through the archway, thirsty for a cold drink of water.

I freeze like a deer caught in headlights.

Oh my...

Xavier is leaning against the white marbled counter, nestled in between Westley's thighs—who is sitting on the marbled counter. Krystal stands flushed against him, kissing him. Westley is kissing his neck, running her fingers down his chest. Krystal trails her chocolate-colored nails down his chest and reaches under his black t-shirt, a smirk colors Xavier's lush mouth.

Xavier runs his hands along Krystal's back until they're squeezing her butt. Krystal hums, eyes drowsy with pleasure. Westley fists his hair and tugs his head back, breaking his kiss with Krystal, only for herself to kiss him. Xavier threads his palm into Westley's wild curls, bringing her closer to deepen the kiss. Krystal kisses his neck, her fingers teasingly brushing against the unmistakable bulge in his black jeans.