Chapter Thirty Seven

Blair

I laugh when Hudson trips over his feet as he tries to take off his jeans. He grins and lands right on top of me, squashing me under his weight. He chuckles as he grabs my face and kisses me. I close my eyes and lose myself in our fun, sloppy kiss that involves too much tongue and laughter.

Hudson slides one strap of my tank top down my shoulder and kisses it before running his tongue along my skin up to my neck where he bites and suckles on it like a vampire. I moan at the wonderful feeling. My neck is my sensitive point. One time, this guy I had a one-night stand with, was sucking and kissing my neck so sensually, I had an orgasm. It surprised both of us.

Moving back to sit between my legs, he grips the bottom of my white tank top and slides it off my body. Hudson leans back down and kisses me as he circles his arms around me and flips us over so I'm on top. With our tongues battling it out, Hudson skillfully unhooks my bra with one hand and tugs my pink lace bra off.

Sitting up, I brush my palms over his chest and his abs—his skin is so naturally golden and soft. Hudson palms my breasts and squeezes me before sitting up and taking one nipple in his mouth.

"Oh." I throw my head back with my eyes closed. My fingers tangle in his soft blonde hair and relish in the feeling of his hot tongue on my sensitive bud.

Groaning, Hudson licks my cleavage as he pushes the waistband of my yoga pants down. I grab his face and press my lips to his, needing his sweet addictive taste.

"Hudson," I say through ragged breaths, "I need to tell you something."

Hudson hums, palming my ass through my pants.

"Do it fast, sweetcheeks, before I lose myself from how good you feel right now."

I laugh at his slur of words.

"I like you." I confess against his lips.

Hudson breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes. The blue in his eyes is like the ocean as surprise swims through. An adorable smile paints his lips and he's kissing me again. I find myself smiling in the kiss because I've finally told this annoying boy that I have feelings for him.

It seemed like yesterday when he was being an arrogant player begging to sleep with me. And now, I'm the one who has fallen.

But does he feel the same?

He smiled so he must, right?

I don't know and I don't care at this moment because I'm being dragged into a wonderful paradise as he kisses my stomach, teasingly going lower until he's licking and sucking my clit.

"Oh, Hudson..." I moan his name as pleasure shoots through me like electric shocks.

His tongue feels so scandalous in the way it slithers along my wetness and inside me. Leaning up, he takes off his clothes and helps me with mine and when he rolls on a condom and slams into me, my eyes roll to the back of my head.

I've fucked, a lot. Out of all my girls, I'm the most experienced sexually. I like sex and there's nothing wrong with that. Although some idiots like to call me names *cough*slut*cough* but I don't care, they're just projecting their own insecurities and being brainless pricks.

The whole concept of slut-shaming baffles me because why are we treating men like superheroes when they fuck around but call women whores for being confident in their sexuality and enjoying sex? It's fucked up. Last time I checked, those are the same whores that get their dicks hard—unless you're gay, obvi. And women calling other women sluts, that's a whole other universe that is fucked up. I don't know if they're jealous or stupid or insecure or stupid.

One time, this douchenoodle at a party called Nolee a slut—they hooked up in the bathroom that night—because she refused to let his friends fuck her. I'd never been so angry as I was that night. I think even Lia got a clean punch to his face. Don't even get me started how Zack nearly dismembered his pathetic dick.

Fun times.

Anyway—I've slept with a lot of guys and I've had great, amazing times with them but nothing, nothing compares to what Hudson makes me feel. It's so electrifying, it's like I'm an addict craving for her hit.

"Oh, right there, oh you feel so good." I whimper when he trusts into my sweet spot, making me so wet that I feel myself on my thighs.

Hudson presses his body into me, his arms resting around the top of my head against the pillows, his face buried in my neck as his hips sway forward, slamming in and out of me. My arms go to his flexed biceps and close my eyes, breathing in his scent—lavender, gummy bears, and cigarettes.

Hudson leans back a little, grabs my thighs, and pushes them up more, making the angle and penetration deeper. I moan, throwing my head back and arching my back as he moves in and out of me. I'm so wet that my arousal sloshes between where we're connected. It's sinful and erotic.

His blue eyes are glued to where he's sliding in and out of me, his bottom lip tucked between his teeth and there's a soft blush to his cheeks. Fuck, he's hot. I raise my hand and caress his cheek and his eyes come to mine, glittering in lust. He playfully bites my thumb before letting go of one thigh and bringing me up a little to kiss me.

My brows furrow at the intense angle but it feels so fucking good.

"Oh my god." I cry out, falling back when he thrusts into my g-spot and my orgasm builds.

Hudson drops his weight on me and hides his face in my neck, his hips slamming into me with a vicious pace.

"Oh fuck," he groans, a deep rumble that makes my clit throb, "Yeah. You're so fucking hot, Grace."

Like an ice-cold bucket of water poured over me, I freeze.

What?

Grace?

What the fuck?!

He did not just—

Realizing what he's just done, Hudson stops, lifts his head, and stares at me in horror. Tears sting my eyes and I see my vision getting blurry and when I blink, they fall.

"Fuck," Hudson grabs my cheeks, his eyes swimming with regret, "Blair, no, fuck."

"Get off me," with a shout, I push him at his chest, "Get the fuck off of me!"

Hudson slides out and moves away from me and I quickly grab my clothes, putting them on. I vigorously wipe away my tears because I am not going to cry—even though I just did, whatever—in front of a man who just said another woman's name whilst having sex with me. After I confessed to him.

"Blair!" Hudson scrambles off the bed, grabbing his own clothes, "Fuck!"

He tries to grab my wrist but I snatch it away.

"No!"

"Blair, please—fuck." Hudson only gets to pull on his boxers before I'm running out of his house.

I can't believe he said another girls' name when we were having sex.

It hurts.